Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 03 Sep 2011, 00:06
what the fuck did i just read
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 03 Sep 2011, 00:07
I work too much to listen to too much black metal...
:::::::::::::::::;
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 03 Sep 2011, 00:10
i'll just go ahead and not read that
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 03 Sep 2011, 00:19
Pitchfork: A number of the songs strike me as more direct musically than the material on Massive Conspiracy-- there's a punk energy on "Brought Up to the Bottom", for instance. The songs are generally shorter. The guitar sound can be more psychedelic. Do you agree with any of this? If so, what influenced the shift?
JW: Just wanna make musics to fuck, son.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 03 Sep 2011, 01:39
wow
he should stick to not giving interviews
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592 Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Post
by Tyreese BIGGUMS » 03 Sep 2011, 01:46
gonna assume that he was just giving doofy answers cos he doesn't do interviews. haven't read or seen an interview with him since like 00 or 01.
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 03 Sep 2011, 15:55
his work is awesome!
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 05 Sep 2011, 00:39
cool.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 05 Sep 2011, 11:21
I never really cared much for this hard-on bearer's projects.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA
Post
by Redd » 05 Sep 2011, 16:17
I enjoyed 10th Sub Level but that's about it.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 05 Sep 2011, 16:18
he sounds like a secretary of state
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Sep 2011, 01:21
I enjoyed the Nachtmystium interview linked from it much more.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;