Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Leviathan Breaks His Silence

<!-- m -->http://www.pitchfork.com/features/show- ... -no-mercy/<!-- m -->



features new song from the upcoming album, "Her Circle is the Noose"


Just wanna make musics to fuck, son.
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

what the fuck did i just read :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I work too much to listen to too much black metal...


:huh::::::::::::::::::;
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by droidspawn »

i'll just go ahead and not read that
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Devy »

Pitchfork: A number of the songs strike me as more direct musically than the material on Massive Conspiracy-- there's a punk energy on "Brought Up to the Bottom", for instance. The songs are generally shorter. The guitar sound can be more psychedelic. Do you agree with any of this? If so, what influenced the shift?



JW: Just wanna make musics to fuck, son.





:homework:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by jawn galliano »

wow



he should stick to not giving interviews
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

gonna assume that he was just giving doofy answers cos he doesn't do interviews. haven't read or seen an interview with him since like 00 or 01.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by RitesOfPossession »

He name-dropped Deafheaven. :interessant:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by vO)))id »

his work is awesome! :xx:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by deckard »

cool.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Mesarthim »

I never really cared much for this hard-on bearer's projects.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Redd »

I enjoyed 10th Sub Level but that's about it.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by rhino »

he sounds like a secretary of state
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Wrest finally speaks. ...he's also legally retarded

Post by Abzu »

I enjoyed the Nachtmystium interview linked from it much more.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply