Hey Smelly
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Hey Smelly
Post up your favorite fruital death songs 
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
Okay 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
[youtube]0_VgX69M0Xw[/youtube]
[youtube]M_AsK3rv5so[/youtube]
[youtube]pklWqxbHbPk[/youtube]
[youtube]ko_WzSFu9kc[/youtube]
[youtube]DX6WdiZVTik[/youtube]
[youtube]bbZNME_VBAA[/youtube]
[youtube]PZecXYYa71U[/youtube]
[youtube]c7mGnq370Oc[/youtube]
[youtube]5yLjbO2EXL8[/youtube]
[youtube]M_AsK3rv5so[/youtube]
[youtube]pklWqxbHbPk[/youtube]
[youtube]ko_WzSFu9kc[/youtube]
[youtube]DX6WdiZVTik[/youtube]
[youtube]bbZNME_VBAA[/youtube]
[youtube]PZecXYYa71U[/youtube]
[youtube]c7mGnq370Oc[/youtube]
[youtube]5yLjbO2EXL8[/youtube]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
That's just a taste 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Hey Smelly
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey Smelly
Get yourself a shitload of Gorgasm, Ninny 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey Smelly
Pathology are pretty nifty too.
[youtube]4twB19o_vsA[/youtube]
[youtube]4twB19o_vsA[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="Ninny"]
I'm giving this fruital death another shot. Name some albums to start with Smelly.[/quote]
Some of these are classics of the fruital variety, some are newer. All are favorites of mine.
Most are fairly accessible 
Suffocation- Effigy of the Forgotten/Pierced from Within/Despise the Sun
Broken Hope- Swamped in Gore/Bowels of Repugnance
Beheaded - Ominous Bloodline
Cinerary- Rituals of Desecration
Iniquity- Serenadium (not uber fruital but a fucking CLASSIC)
Deeds of Flesh- Inbreeding the Anthropophagi/Path of the Weakening
Defeated Sanity- Prelude to the Tragedy/Psalms of the Moribund/Chapters of Repugnance
Denial - Catacombs of the Grotesque (pretty evil sounding tbh)
Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated (Classic in the slam style fruital death)
Disgorge - She Lay Gutted/Consume the Forsaken (Both have a very different sound to them, IMO)
Dying Fetus - any, really, but stick to the older stuff such as Killing on Adrenaline/Destroy the Opposition
Gorgasm - as devy said any really will do, Bleeding Profusely and Stabwound Intercourse are pretty tits tho
Internal Bleeding - Perpetual Degradation/Voracious Contempt/The Extinction of Benevolence
Infernal Revulsion - Dead but Breathing (AWESOME ALBUM!)
Insidious Decrepancy - Decadent Orgy of Atrocious Suffering
Internal Suffering - Choronzonic Force Domination/Awakening of the Rebel
Inveracity - Extermination of Millions
Mortal Decay - Forensick
Mucopus - Mulch ?!?/Undimensional
Origin - Anything at all really
Putridity - Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria
Pyrexia - Sermon of Mockery
Regurgitation - Tales of Necrophilia/Clitoraldectomy
Retch - Ben-Wa Baby Heads
Ripping Corpse - Dreaming with the Dead
...and that's all I got for now
Some of these are classics of the fruital variety, some are newer. All are favorites of mine.
Suffocation- Effigy of the Forgotten/Pierced from Within/Despise the Sun
Broken Hope- Swamped in Gore/Bowels of Repugnance
Beheaded - Ominous Bloodline
Cinerary- Rituals of Desecration
Iniquity- Serenadium (not uber fruital but a fucking CLASSIC)
Deeds of Flesh- Inbreeding the Anthropophagi/Path of the Weakening
Defeated Sanity- Prelude to the Tragedy/Psalms of the Moribund/Chapters of Repugnance
Denial - Catacombs of the Grotesque (pretty evil sounding tbh)
Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated (Classic in the slam style fruital death)
Disgorge - She Lay Gutted/Consume the Forsaken (Both have a very different sound to them, IMO)
Dying Fetus - any, really, but stick to the older stuff such as Killing on Adrenaline/Destroy the Opposition
Gorgasm - as devy said any really will do, Bleeding Profusely and Stabwound Intercourse are pretty tits tho
Internal Bleeding - Perpetual Degradation/Voracious Contempt/The Extinction of Benevolence
Infernal Revulsion - Dead but Breathing (AWESOME ALBUM!)
Insidious Decrepancy - Decadent Orgy of Atrocious Suffering
Internal Suffering - Choronzonic Force Domination/Awakening of the Rebel
Inveracity - Extermination of Millions
Mortal Decay - Forensick
Mucopus - Mulch ?!?/Undimensional
Origin - Anything at all really
Putridity - Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria
Pyrexia - Sermon of Mockery
Regurgitation - Tales of Necrophilia/Clitoraldectomy
Retch - Ben-Wa Baby Heads
Ripping Corpse - Dreaming with the Dead
...and that's all I got for now
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Hey Smelly
ctrl+6
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hey Smelly
There are quite a few
things in that list.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hey Smelly
I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey Smelly
This = a band I may be joining. They like them some having a silly name and silly song titles. It should be fun though and the music makes me go
[youtube]hITwqHBvSxs[/youtube]
[youtube]hITwqHBvSxs[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Hey Smelly
[youtube]haJor2S_bPs[/youtube]
It looks that the drummer seems to know how to play drums. Interesting.
It looks that the drummer seems to know how to play drums. Interesting.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]
* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.
The Keyser brothers
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]
* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.
The Keyser brothers
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="Skinoperable"]been a while since fruital dm has been rocked. though i do still dig me some wormed.
wormed
[/quote]
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb
wormed
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]
* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.
The Keyser brothers
[/quote]
I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod
.
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]
* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.
The Keyser brothers
I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Hey Smelly
Skinless need to get back together with Sherwood. so much win.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]
* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.
The Keyser brothers
[/quote]
I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod
.[/quote]

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]
they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]
* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.
The Keyser brothers
I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]Skinless need to get back together with Sherwood. so much win.[/quote]

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
You like any of it Ninny?
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Hey Smelly
smelly, do you like Flesh Parade? their new album fucking owns.
[youtube]wUMVmLGe7Yw[/youtube]
[youtube]wUMVmLGe7Yw[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hey Smelly
Dirty sweet 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hey Smelly
They were awesome at mdf too
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
I'm not a big fan of grind lummo, but I'll check out their new album and give it a shot 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="Nick"]Dirty sweet
[/quote]
correct
correct
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]
I am struggling with it
I will pick out two or three albums for repeated listening. It is just a wall of sound for me now.
I am struggling with it
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Hey Smelly
That putridity drummer is fucking ridiculous. Sounds very like Lord marco to mein earholes.

- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]
I am struggling with it
I will pick out two or three albums for repeated listening. It is just a wall of sound for me now.[/quote]
It is an acquired taste
[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]
I am struggling with it
It is an acquired taste
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Hey Smelly
I will not give up just yet 
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Hey Smelly
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland