Hey Smelly

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Hey Smelly

Post by Ninny »

Post up your favorite fruital death songs :santa:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

Okay :xx:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]0_VgX69M0Xw[/youtube]



[youtube]M_AsK3rv5so[/youtube]



[youtube]pklWqxbHbPk[/youtube]



[youtube]ko_WzSFu9kc[/youtube]



[youtube]DX6WdiZVTik[/youtube]



[youtube]bbZNME_VBAA[/youtube]



[youtube]PZecXYYa71U[/youtube]



[youtube]c7mGnq370Oc[/youtube]



[youtube]5yLjbO2EXL8[/youtube]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

That's just a taste :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Ninny »

:interessant: I'm giving this fruital death another shot. Name some albums to start with Smelly.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Devy »

Get yourself a shitload of Gorgasm, Ninny :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Devy »

Pathology are pretty nifty too.



[youtube]4twB19o_vsA[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Ninny"]:interessant: I'm giving this fruital death another shot. Name some albums to start with Smelly.[/quote]



Some of these are classics of the fruital variety, some are newer. All are favorites of mine. :xx: Most are fairly accessible :santa:



Suffocation- Effigy of the Forgotten/Pierced from Within/Despise the Sun

Broken Hope- Swamped in Gore/Bowels of Repugnance

Beheaded - Ominous Bloodline

Cinerary- Rituals of Desecration

Iniquity- Serenadium (not uber fruital but a fucking CLASSIC)

Deeds of Flesh- Inbreeding the Anthropophagi/Path of the Weakening

Defeated Sanity- Prelude to the Tragedy/Psalms of the Moribund/Chapters of Repugnance

Denial - Catacombs of the Grotesque (pretty evil sounding tbh)

Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated (Classic in the slam style fruital death)

Disgorge - She Lay Gutted/Consume the Forsaken (Both have a very different sound to them, IMO)

Dying Fetus - any, really, but stick to the older stuff such as Killing on Adrenaline/Destroy the Opposition

Gorgasm - as devy said any really will do, Bleeding Profusely and Stabwound Intercourse are pretty tits tho

Internal Bleeding - Perpetual Degradation/Voracious Contempt/The Extinction of Benevolence

Infernal Revulsion - Dead but Breathing (AWESOME ALBUM!)

Insidious Decrepancy - Decadent Orgy of Atrocious Suffering

Internal Suffering - Choronzonic Force Domination/Awakening of the Rebel

Inveracity - Extermination of Millions

Mortal Decay - Forensick

Mucopus - Mulch ?!?/Undimensional

Origin - Anything at all really

Putridity - Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria

Pyrexia - Sermon of Mockery

Regurgitation - Tales of Necrophilia/Clitoraldectomy

Retch - Ben-Wa Baby Heads

Ripping Corpse - Dreaming with the Dead





...and that's all I got for now :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Ninny »

ctrl+6
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

There are quite a few :xx: things in that list.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Devy »

This = a band I may be joining. They like them some having a silly name and silly song titles. It should be fun though and the music makes me go :greenie:



[youtube]hITwqHBvSxs[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]haJor2S_bPs[/youtube]



It looks that the drummer seems to know how to play drums. Interesting.
:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]

* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.





The Keyser brothers :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]been a while since fruital dm has been rocked. though i do still dig me some wormed.



wormed :xx:[/quote]



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]

* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.





The Keyser brothers :xx:[/quote]



I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod :interessant:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Mesarthim »

Skinless need to get back together with Sherwood. so much win.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]

* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.





The Keyser brothers :xx:[/quote]



I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod :interessant:.[/quote]

:interessant:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]Skinless need to get back together with Sherwood. so much win.[/quote]

:idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

You like any of it Ninny?
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Mesarthim »

smelly, do you like Flesh Parade? their new album fucking owns.



[youtube]wUMVmLGe7Yw[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Dirty sweet :thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Hugo. »

That video :thingy:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They were awesome at mdf too
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

I'm not a big fan of grind lummo, but I'll check out their new album and give it a shot :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Hugo. »

Sounds WAAAAY more like fruital grind to these ears.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Nick"]Dirty sweet :thingy:[/quote]





correct
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]

I am struggling with it :grim: I will pick out two or three albums for repeated listening. It is just a wall of sound for me now.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Hugo. »

That putridity drummer is fucking ridiculous. Sounds very like Lord marco to mein earholes.
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]

I am struggling with it :grim: I will pick out two or three albums for repeated listening. It is just a wall of sound for me now.[/quote]





It is an acquired taste :grim:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Ninny »

I will not give up just yet :grim:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by SCUNT »

:grimb:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey Smelly

Post by Hugo. »

:gurgleygurgle:
Image
Post Reply