hiking music
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
hiking music
[youtube]btpShXIuGGI[/youtube]

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: hiking music
lol.
I was gonna say, anything ambient or black metal. especially as the weather gets colder.
I was gonna say, anything ambient or black metal. especially as the weather gets colder.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: hiking music
The forest is my hiking music 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: hiking music
[youtube]eQHQsxvW5b4[/youtube]
[youtube]eJgi6fZkrjI[/youtube]
[youtube]LZPpsZt1hrw[/youtube]
[youtube]_LYXH6SKwh8[/youtube]

[youtube]eJgi6fZkrjI[/youtube]
[youtube]LZPpsZt1hrw[/youtube]
[youtube]_LYXH6SKwh8[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hiking music
spot on
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hiking music
i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums. I like the style they've taken on quite a bit 
- crumbswamkghoshthber
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 00:42
- Location: On land and in the sea
- Contact:
Re: hiking music
Most of these tunes do not directly reference hill walking but nonetheless they have still helped to keep me entertained through many long days on the trail.
[youtube]zgxKzArn7n4[/youtube]
[youtube]iSYFITGptMU[/youtube]
[youtube]Wb3KFD3dkBg[/youtube]
[youtube]CfxLS_ecCDk[/youtube]
[youtube]y-upJRUsPxU[/youtube]
[youtube]hRQU7e8MHIc[/youtube]
[youtube]zgxKzArn7n4[/youtube]
[youtube]iSYFITGptMU[/youtube]
[youtube]Wb3KFD3dkBg[/youtube]
[youtube]CfxLS_ecCDk[/youtube]
[youtube]y-upJRUsPxU[/youtube]
[youtube]hRQU7e8MHIc[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hiking music
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums. I like the style they've taken on quite a bit
[/quote]
you would like anything from ravishing grimness and up then
you would like anything from ravishing grimness and up then
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: hiking music
[quote name=";,,;"]The forest is my hiking music
[/quote]
boom. done. end of thread
boom. done. end of thread
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hiking music
I think I am going to hike the next friday again 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: hiking music
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]
no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :(
no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :(
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: hiking music
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]
no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :([/quote]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]
no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :([/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hiking music
thanks guys! you just reminded me to get the last few darkthrone albums 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hiking music
well it is your fault for pointing it out otherwise I had forgotten 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: hiking music
dang, i did not realize this thread was almost three weeks old
if i take back that post will you spontaneously forget to do that?
if i take back that post will you spontaneously forget to do that?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hiking music
sure, anyways I'm not in the mood to do much in this period and that includes searching for albums.