hiking music

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hiking music

Post by rhino »

[youtube]btpShXIuGGI[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hiking music

Post by Mesarthim »

lol.



I was gonna say, anything ambient or black metal. especially as the weather gets colder. :grim:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: hiking music

Post by Abzu »

The forest is my hiking music :grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: hiking music

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]eQHQsxvW5b4[/youtube]

[youtube]eJgi6fZkrjI[/youtube]

[youtube]LZPpsZt1hrw[/youtube]

[youtube]_LYXH6SKwh8[/youtube]



:grimsanta:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hiking music

Post by rhino »

spot on
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hiking music

Post by droidspawn »

i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums. I like the style they've taken on quite a bit :fonz:
User avatar
crumbswamkghoshthber
God of Emptiness
Posts: 594
Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 00:42
Location: On land and in the sea
Contact:

Re: hiking music

Post by crumbswamkghoshthber »

Most of these tunes do not directly reference hill walking but nonetheless they have still helped to keep me entertained through many long days on the trail.



[youtube]zgxKzArn7n4[/youtube]

[youtube]iSYFITGptMU[/youtube]

[youtube]Wb3KFD3dkBg[/youtube]

[youtube]CfxLS_ecCDk[/youtube]

[youtube]y-upJRUsPxU[/youtube]

[youtube]hRQU7e8MHIc[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hiking music

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums. I like the style they've taken on quite a bit :fonz:[/quote]





you would like anything from ravishing grimness and up then
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hiking music

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name=";,,;"]The forest is my hiking music :grimb:[/quote]



boom. done. end of thread
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hiking music

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I think I am going to hike the next friday again :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hiking music

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]



no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :(
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: hiking music

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]



no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :([/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hiking music

Post by droidspawn »

thanks guys! you just reminded me to get the last few darkthrone albums :cool:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hiking music

Post by jawn galliano »

:tear:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hiking music

Post by droidspawn »

well it is your fault for pointing it out otherwise I had forgotten :greenie:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hiking music

Post by jawn galliano »

dang, i did not realize this thread was almost three weeks old



if i take back that post will you spontaneously forget to do that?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hiking music

Post by droidspawn »

sure, anyways I'm not in the mood to do much in this period and that includes searching for albums.
Post Reply