[youtube]98EZIDr_mXE[/youtube]
:dance:
Samael / In the Deep
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Samael / In the Deep
I used to be really into these guys but haven't listened to them in a while. I think I need to rediscover them again.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Samael / In the Deep
also, the new album that this song is from is really good.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Samael / In the Deep
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I used to be really into these guys but haven't listened to them in a while. I think I need to rediscover them again.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: Samael / In the Deep
One of my favourite bands 