Samael / In the Deep

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Samael / In the Deep

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]98EZIDr_mXE[/youtube]



:dance:
:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Samael / In the Deep

Post by Mesarthim »

I used to be really into these guys but haven't listened to them in a while. I think I need to rediscover them again.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Samael / In the Deep

Post by Mesarthim »

also, the new album that this song is from is really good.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Samael / In the Deep

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I used to be really into these guys but haven't listened to them in a while. I think I need to rediscover them again.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Samael / In the Deep

Post by -M- »

One of my favourite bands :xx:
Post Reply