cattle decapitation appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by vega »

:santa:



[youtube]GlZ_NFDNmj8[/youtube]



[youtube]1M2H3Ok-lDs[/youtube]



[youtube]CXaK-FsCG4A[/youtube]



[youtube]VUa4GvMP6x0[/youtube]



:clap:
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Mesarthim »

their last two albums - Karma. Bloody. Karma and The Harvest Floor - are actually really good. I used to think they sucked and still think their first two albums are kind of meh but they've gotten better over the years. they also are a really good live band and I've somehow managed to see them like 9 times over the years. I do not agree with their ideology but the music itself is good so who cares.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They were on every major tour for years. I think I've seen them 5 times or so.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by jawn galliano »

do not appreciate
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by vega »

:homework:
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by SCUNT »

I used to dig the decap when I was younger. Not so much anymore
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by vega »

[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote]



:waa:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="vega"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

i appreciate :bang:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="vega"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Good live though
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Nick"]Good live though[/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="smelly"]
[quote name="Nick"]Good live though[/quote][/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Haunty »

I'm going to start a band called Cattle Devouring, and better music than Cattle Decapitation because beef is the right way.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]They were on every major tour for years.[/quote]



it really did seem like they just did about five US tours a year for awhile there
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Hugo. »

Them and cephalic.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

And goatwhore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Hugo. »

That said, if the three of those bands played together tonight I would go.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I wouldn't
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Mesarthim »

I would.





wolves in the throne room tonight :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by Hugo. »

I just realized I haven't been to a metal show since April at least. :eyes:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by jawn galliano »

i think the last one i went to was last november for blind guardian. i only went to one other last year, and only one the year before that i can remember
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

the last one i went to was....uhh, no fucking clue.



:fargo:
Post Reply