Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 23 Sep 2011, 15:06
[youtube]GlZ_NFDNmj8[/youtube]
[youtube]1M2H3Ok-lDs[/youtube]
[youtube]CXaK-FsCG4A[/youtube]
[youtube]VUa4GvMP6x0[/youtube]
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 23 Sep 2011, 15:21
their last two albums - Karma. Bloody. Karma and The Harvest Floor - are actually really good. I used to think they sucked and still think their first two albums are kind of meh but they've gotten better over the years. they also are a really good live band and I've somehow managed to see them like 9 times over the years. I do not agree with their ideology but the music itself is good so who cares.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 23 Sep 2011, 15:36
They were on every major tour for years. I think I've seen them 5 times or so.
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 23 Sep 2011, 22:40
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 23 Sep 2011, 23:46
I used to dig the decap when I was younger. Not so much anymore
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 23 Sep 2011, 23:57
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote]
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 24 Sep 2011, 00:33
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote]
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 24 Sep 2011, 00:38
[quote name="vega"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344 Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Post
by mudbuttthegreat » 24 Sep 2011, 00:57
i appreciate
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Sep 2011, 03:27
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="vega"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 24 Sep 2011, 03:35
Good live though
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 24 Sep 2011, 03:55
[quote name="Nick"]Good live though[/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 24 Sep 2011, 04:00
[quote name="smelly"]
[quote name="Nick"]Good live though[/quote][/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 24 Sep 2011, 18:48
I'm going to start a band called Cattle Devouring, and better music than Cattle Decapitation because beef is the right way.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 24 Sep 2011, 20:09
[quote name="Nick"]They were on every major tour for years.[/quote]
it really did seem like they just did about five US tours a year for awhile there
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 24 Sep 2011, 22:20
Them and cephalic.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 24 Sep 2011, 23:27
And goatwhore
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 24 Sep 2011, 23:56
That said, if the three of those bands played together tonight I would go.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 25 Sep 2011, 00:37
I wouldn't
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 25 Sep 2011, 03:50
I would.
wolves in the throne room tonight
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 25 Sep 2011, 06:30
I just realized I haven't been to a metal show since April at least.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 25 Sep 2011, 07:48
i think the last one i went to was last november for blind guardian. i only went to one other last year, and only one the year before that i can remember
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 25 Sep 2011, 08:23
the last one i went to was....uhh, no fucking clue.
:fargo: