Juular
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Juular
this album was dissapoint 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Juular
[quote name="rhino"]this album was awesome
[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Juular
is this another new devin townsend album in addition to the eight other ones he's released in the last two years
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Juular
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="rhino"]this album was awesome
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="rhino"]this album was awesome
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Juular
[quote name="Derek Waters"]is this another new devin townsend album in addition to the eight other ones he's released in the last two years[/quote]
no, just a single from Deconstruction that came out a few months ago.
no, just a single from Deconstruction that came out a few months ago.
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: Juular
The Devin Townsend Project was made for four albums: Ki, Addicted, Deconstruct, and Ghost. As you can see, he released Ki and Addicted back in '09, and he just released Deconstruct and Ghost this year to wrap up the project. He had all of them planned out, and he's now done with the project. As for what he'll do next, I know he has some bonus material he made with ghost that he'll release, but otherwise I have no clue what he'll do next.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Juular
epicloud is the new albm he's working on.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Juular
Ziltoid was the last decent thing he did, and SYL before that. I really can't stand alot of the recent stuff, absolutely shite.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Juular
:jugular:
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Juular
[quote name="Toozey"]Ziltoid was the last decent thing he did, and SYL before that. I really can't stand alot of the recent stuff, absolutely shite.[/quote]
Addicted was really, really, really good.
the two since I didn't really care for.
Addicted was really, really, really good.
the two since I didn't really care for.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Juular
[quote name="Verbal"]:jugular:[/quote]
