Juular

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Juular

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]n-DKs0qfdEk[/youtube] :greenie:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Juular

Post by rhino »

this album was dissapoint :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Juular

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]this album was awesome :greenie: [/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Juular

Post by jawn galliano »

is this another new devin townsend album in addition to the eight other ones he's released in the last two years
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Juular

Post by Devy »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="rhino"]this album was awesome :greenie: [/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Juular

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]is this another new devin townsend album in addition to the eight other ones he's released in the last two years[/quote]



:huh:



no, just a single from Deconstruction that came out a few months ago.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: Juular

Post by Aaron »

The Devin Townsend Project was made for four albums: Ki, Addicted, Deconstruct, and Ghost. As you can see, he released Ki and Addicted back in '09, and he just released Deconstruct and Ghost this year to wrap up the project. He had all of them planned out, and he's now done with the project. As for what he'll do next, I know he has some bonus material he made with ghost that he'll release, but otherwise I have no clue what he'll do next.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Juular

Post by droidspawn »

epicloud is the new albm he's working on.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Juular

Post by deckard »

Ziltoid was the last decent thing he did, and SYL before that. I really can't stand alot of the recent stuff, absolutely shite.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Juular

Post by Verbal »

:jugular:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Juular

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Toozey"]Ziltoid was the last decent thing he did, and SYL before that. I really can't stand alot of the recent stuff, absolutely shite.[/quote]



Addicted was really, really, really good.



the two since I didn't really care for.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Juular

Post by deckard »

[quote name="Verbal"]:jugular:[/quote]



:idea:
Post Reply