Nile
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: Nile
they're calling themselves "the nabb" now?
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: Nile
ok. just checking.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Nile
i still bust out catacombs and bsov on rare occasions but i haven't really found myself listening to nile much in the last few years
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: Nile
yeah they should stick with NBB. NABB sounds like a nut grab.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- OJ8
- Member
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 18:37
- Location: Finland
- Contact:
Re: Nile
[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]i still bust out catacombs and bsov on rare occasions but i haven't really found myself listening to nile much in the last few years[/quote]
Exactly my words.
Exactly my words.
God's business, witchfinding.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- OJ8
- Member
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 18:37
- Location: Finland
- Contact:
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Charles Bronson
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 618
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:25
Re: Nile
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]My love for ITDS is well documented on the NABB :mmm:
[/quote]
ANUS?
ANUS?
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Nile
NILE
been jamming them the last couple of days. this morning my girlfriend bought me legacy of the catacombs, pretty cool to have their music videos on dvd now.
been jamming them the last couple of days. this morning my girlfriend bought me legacy of the catacombs, pretty cool to have their music videos on dvd now.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Nile
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Nile
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
I check the board now and then, but every time I do, the posters there just annoy the living fuck out of me. I think their humour is retarded and note even remotely funny. Nothing against the board, but it's just not the Nile bard I once knew. I think that they need House Arrest to clean it up.
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
I check the board now and then, but every time I do, the posters there just annoy the living fuck out of me. I think their humour is retarded and note even remotely funny. Nothing against the board, but it's just not the Nile bard I once knew. I think that they need House Arrest to clean it up.

- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Nile
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
Agreed on all counts. Also, the ´Ithyphallic´ concept is terrible, not to mention that it´s my least favourite of their albums.
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
Agreed on all counts. Also, the ´Ithyphallic´ concept is terrible, not to mention that it´s my least favourite of their albums.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Nile
[quote name="abzu"]an album about ancient, legendary, mythical boners...[/quote]
With obvious connotations to Karls self-percieved epically-proportioned manhood....................
To me, that album is their 'St. Anger....'
I Have no doubt that the new one will slay, however.
With obvious connotations to Karls self-percieved epically-proportioned manhood....................
To me, that album is their 'St. Anger....'
I Have no doubt that the new one will slay, however.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Nile
I dunno... I like Ithyphallic better than In Their Darkened Shrines or Annihilation of the Wicked.
I do like AotW a lot though... but I'm thinking of selling ITDS. I never listen to it.
I do like AotW a lot though... but I'm thinking of selling ITDS. I never listen to it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Nile
Well, youre not alone there. Plenty of people share the same view as you (take a recent 'favourite Nile album' poll on the NBB for example - pretty much an even distribution of votes all round). Personally, it's very hard for me to be objective as 'Black Seeds..' and ITDS came at a time when i was only beginning to seriously get into DM and had a collosal impact on me.
The fact remains- whatever you guys might think about certain members of the NBB, Nile are a phenomenal band even if they do love mythically proportioned cock
The fact remains- whatever you guys might think about certain members of the NBB, Nile are a phenomenal band even if they do love mythically proportioned cock

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Nile
"The seed of Amu hath oppressed you
/ They hath urinated upon you
and made you eat feces
" - Black Seeds of Vengeance. In other words: bukkake, golden shower, scat.
In all seriousness though, I like Nile and this song is one of my favorite all time from easily my favorite Nile album.
In all seriousness though, I like Nile and this song is one of my favorite all time from easily my favorite Nile album.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
- Aðalsteinn
- Metal God
- Posts: 7838
- Joined: 29 Jun 2009, 08:00
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Nile
[quote name="Aaron himself"]
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
I check the board now and then, but every time I do, the posters there just annoy the living fuck out of me. I think their humour is retarded and note even remotely funny. Nothing against the board, but it's just not the Nile bard I once knew. I think that they need House Arrest to clean it up.[/quote]
Is House Arrest the same person as Niggy? Because Christ, that dude annoyed the living fuck out of me. Everything he said made me want to shoot him.
As far as nbb goes, Rhombus Foreplay, Gileece, Seker, and Dikki were/are hilarious. What's really missing is warzone. The place is pretty humorless now. There's wave after wave of scene kids joining the place (or at least kids who didn't hear of nile until Annihilation of the Wicked came out), and they're mostly too stupid to breathe.
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
I check the board now and then, but every time I do, the posters there just annoy the living fuck out of me. I think their humour is retarded and note even remotely funny. Nothing against the board, but it's just not the Nile bard I once knew. I think that they need House Arrest to clean it up.[/quote]
Is House Arrest the same person as Niggy? Because Christ, that dude annoyed the living fuck out of me. Everything he said made me want to shoot him.
As far as nbb goes, Rhombus Foreplay, Gileece, Seker, and Dikki were/are hilarious. What's really missing is warzone. The place is pretty humorless now. There's wave after wave of scene kids joining the place (or at least kids who didn't hear of nile until Annihilation of the Wicked came out), and they're mostly too stupid to breathe.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Nile
By the way, does anybody else think that the artwork from Annihilation of the Wicked looks like something a 12 year old photoshopped?

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Nile
I like the AOTW artwork
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Nile
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="Aaron himself"]
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
I check the board now and then, but every time I do, the posters there just annoy the living fuck out of me. I think their humour is retarded and note even remotely funny. Nothing against the board, but it's just not the Nile bard I once knew. I think that they need House Arrest to clean it up.[/quote]
Is House Arrest the same person as Niggy? Because Christ, that dude annoyed the living fuck out of me. Everything he said made me want to shoot him.
As far as nbb goes, Rhombus Foreplay, Gileece, Seker, and Dikki were/are hilarious. What's really missing is warzone. The place is pretty humorless now. There's wave after wave of scene kids joining the place (or at least kids who didn't hear of nile until Annihilation of the Wicked came out), and they're mostly too stupid to breathe.[/quote]
House Arrest and Niggy are no where near being the same exact person. He's well before your time. As for the members there, I'm not gonna lie, I can't stand Rhombus Foreplay. Gileece is ok. Seker and Dikki are good in my book. I actually miss Seker to be honest with you.
A speaking of Hektik, I wonder why he hasn't made an account yet here? Haven't seen him in aeons now.
[quote name="Aaron himself"]
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name="MorbidAngle"]I'm not fan of the production on the last two albums, I prefer a more old school sound for Nile.[/quote]
I would love to have the new album sound like BSoV. Seriously. The new sound is just too slick for me. Half the fun of Nile is not knowing what the fuck is going on, but being certain that you're missing a whole shitload.
Karl seems to get way too focused on what other people think of him, and so he made two albums in a row of like..."This is how awesome I am, I'm not using a gimmick, etc." Anytime somebody does something new, someone's going to call it a gimmick. Get used to it. It's nice having him post on nbb, but he's generally so pissy that you don't really get much out of it anymore.
I'm also really sick of all the young kids there.[/quote]
I check the board now and then, but every time I do, the posters there just annoy the living fuck out of me. I think their humour is retarded and note even remotely funny. Nothing against the board, but it's just not the Nile bard I once knew. I think that they need House Arrest to clean it up.[/quote]
Is House Arrest the same person as Niggy? Because Christ, that dude annoyed the living fuck out of me. Everything he said made me want to shoot him.
As far as nbb goes, Rhombus Foreplay, Gileece, Seker, and Dikki were/are hilarious. What's really missing is warzone. The place is pretty humorless now. There's wave after wave of scene kids joining the place (or at least kids who didn't hear of nile until Annihilation of the Wicked came out), and they're mostly too stupid to breathe.[/quote]
House Arrest and Niggy are no where near being the same exact person. He's well before your time. As for the members there, I'm not gonna lie, I can't stand Rhombus Foreplay. Gileece is ok. Seker and Dikki are good in my book. I actually miss Seker to be honest with you.
A speaking of Hektik, I wonder why he hasn't made an account yet here? Haven't seen him in aeons now.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Nile
[quote name="Teresa"]black seeds and beyond have bad photoshop jobs.[/quote]
I partly agree. I heartily enjoyed Black Seeds' artwork and, to a lesser degree, Ithyphallic's as well. I like the art direction so to speak, and layout of AotW, but not necessarily the art itself. ITDS had horrible CG rendered art.
I partly agree. I heartily enjoyed Black Seeds' artwork and, to a lesser degree, Ithyphallic's as well. I like the art direction so to speak, and layout of AotW, but not necessarily the art itself. ITDS had horrible CG rendered art.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Nile
[quote name="Aaron himself"]A speaking of Hektik, I wonder why he hasn't made an account yet here?[/quote]
he did, eargazm
he did, eargazm
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Nile
[quote name="HbW"]Well, the good news is that Xaay is doing their new album's artwork. He's fucking spectacular.[/quote]
:win:
:win:
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Nile
[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]
[quote name="Aaron himself"]A speaking of Hektik, I wonder why he hasn't made an account yet here?[/quote]
he did, eargazm
[/quote]
Oh really, didn't knew that. I wonder why Niggy hasn't been posting much at all?
[quote name="Aaron himself"]A speaking of Hektik, I wonder why he hasn't made an account yet here?[/quote]
he did, eargazm
Oh really, didn't knew that. I wonder why Niggy hasn't been posting much at all?





