I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
CHRIST. PETER DOLVING.
[youtube]ktuyJArM4gc[/youtube]
[youtube]ktuyJArM4gc[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Anders Bjorler has written some of the most fun to play riffs ever
[youtube]s1KwFSsy4OM[/youtube]
[youtube]s1KwFSsy4OM[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
It's 3:10am, I'm not paying attention 
Still though, Trespass
Still though, Trespass
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
First off, i agree with you entirely.
Seconly, YES.
I saw The Haunted with December (very underrated) and stamin ground years ago. What a gig.
Have you heard december devvo? I take it youve heard stampin ground?
Seconly, YES.
I saw The Haunted with December (very underrated) and stamin ground years ago. What a gig.
Have you heard december devvo? I take it youve heard stampin ground?

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
December were great. They need to reform and they need to do it yesterday
[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]
I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.
[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]
I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
I sat on one of the stacks for that entire gig. I was 19 or so. Holy fuck, nearly 10 years ago. Did you like stampin ground, dev? I must say, i knocked a lot of fun out of that band. 

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
i adore the first haunted, as well as the second
3 times !! my fist came down!!!!
3 times !! my fist came down!!!!
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Yeah well youre completely right in believing that, ryan.
Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.
Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
[quote name="Hugo"]I sat on one of the stacks for that entire gig. I was 19 or so. Holy fuck, nearly 10 years ago. Did you like stampin ground, dev? I must say, i knocked a lot of fun out of that band.
[/quote]
I recall giving them a few chances, but they never really won me over
I recall giving them a few chances, but they never really won me over
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Ok well you need to go into the stampin ground situation understanding that theyre very stripped down and simplistic and tend to sit on ariff, but hey are a lot of fun. Oh by the way, the drummer used to play for benediction, so he's no slouch.
[youtube]V1dxVl51Ff4[/youtube]

[youtube]V1dxVl51Ff4[/youtube]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
[quote name="Hugo"]Yeah well youre completely right in believing that, ryan.
Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.[/quote]
same
though i was glad to hear dolving was coming back after one kill wonder because they were getting a bit stale. now i wish aro would come back for the same reasons
the resistence should be cool though, wonder when thats out
Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.[/quote]
same
though i was glad to hear dolving was coming back after one kill wonder because they were getting a bit stale. now i wish aro would come back for the same reasons
the resistence should be cool though, wonder when thats out
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
I did give the new album a chance and it didnt gel
I wish it did.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
i actually like a few songs on it, but overall it just sounds disjointed and tired. dolving is a much better screamer than a singer, but i dont think the dude really has it in him anymore
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
no love for the revolver?
the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens
the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
[youtube]PEVfOAyXIP4[/youtube]

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
[quote name="rhino"]no love for the revolver?
the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens[/quote]
Yeah, just not as much love at all.
the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens[/quote]
Yeah, just not as much love at all.

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
[quote name="rhino"]i adore the first haunted, as well as the second[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
[quote name="Devy"]December were great. They need to reform and they need to do it yesterday
[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]
I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.[/quote]
i bought this when it came out. i need to dig and find it again
[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]
I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.[/quote]
i bought this when it came out. i need to dig and find it again