I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

Jesus. SO good.



[youtube]UxRk2416ItU[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

CHRIST. PETER DOLVING.



[youtube]ktuyJArM4gc[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Devy »

Anders Bjorler has written some of the most fun to play riffs ever



[youtube]s1KwFSsy4OM[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

And you seem to be posting in the wrong thread.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Devy »

It's 3:10am, I'm not paying attention :redneck:



Still though, Trespass :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

First off, i agree with you entirely.



Seconly, YES.



I saw The Haunted with December (very underrated) and stamin ground years ago. What a gig.



Have you heard december devvo? I take it youve heard stampin ground?
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Devy »

December were great. They need to reform and they need to do it yesterday



[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]



I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

I sat on one of the stacks for that entire gig. I was 19 or so. Holy fuck, nearly 10 years ago. Did you like stampin ground, dev? I must say, i knocked a lot of fun out of that band. :fonz:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by rhino »

i adore the first haunted, as well as the second









3 times !! my fist came down!!!!
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah well youre completely right in believing that, ryan.



Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Hugo"]I sat on one of the stacks for that entire gig. I was 19 or so. Holy fuck, nearly 10 years ago. Did you like stampin ground, dev? I must say, i knocked a lot of fun out of that band. :fonz:[/quote]



I recall giving them a few chances, but they never really won me over :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

Ok well you need to go into the stampin ground situation understanding that theyre very stripped down and simplistic and tend to sit on ariff, but hey are a lot of fun. Oh by the way, the drummer used to play for benediction, so he's no slouch.



[youtube]V1dxVl51Ff4[/youtube]



:ryan:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Hugo"]Yeah well youre completely right in believing that, ryan.



Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.[/quote]





same



though i was glad to hear dolving was coming back after one kill wonder because they were getting a bit stale. now i wish aro would come back for the same reasons :redneck:





the resistence should be cool though, wonder when thats out
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

I did give the new album a chance and it didnt gel :homework: I wish it did.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by rhino »

i actually like a few songs on it, but overall it just sounds disjointed and tired. dolving is a much better screamer than a singer, but i dont think the dude really has it in him anymore
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah, i'll stick to the first two albums thanks.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by rhino »

no love for the revolver?





the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by rhino »

[youtube]PEVfOAyXIP4[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]no love for the revolver?





the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens[/quote]



Yeah, just not as much love at all.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]i adore the first haunted, as well as the second[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Devy"]December were great. They need to reform and they need to do it yesterday



[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]



I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.[/quote]





i bought this when it came out. i need to dig and find it again
Post Reply