Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]Uc42KlA4fpk[/youtube]

[youtube]xquBOa5AUcc[/youtube]

[youtube]GNZUnCv8Ti0[/youtube]

[youtube]n5u3z9DEIG0[/youtube]



album makes me feel like i'm 16 again. I miss this time tons.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah, probably still my favourite album. I gave it a good listen a few days ago.



Where boys fear to tread xyu, and bodies are great tunes too.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I approve of this thread
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

if you do not then you are just fucking wrong
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I bet gleeso says it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

probably some sass about stewart lee being hotter than darcy :necro:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by jawn galliano »

to be fair she is lookin' pretty busted these days, if i'm remembering correctly :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Image
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

She kinda looks like a frog
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Hugo. »

Holy shit. :oldryan: she was my first celebrity crush.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by jawn galliano »

well, it could be worse. they didn't show her teeth, which are surely a ravaged brownish wasteland by now
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

or just not there at all
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by rhino »

holy fucking shit she is ugly
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

i could have done without seeing that
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

Image



that's better :jizz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by rhino »

am i the only one that likes the song tonight, tonight?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

nope :ba:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by rhino »

:fonz:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="rhino"]am i the only one that likes the song tonight, tonight?[/quote]



no, you are the only one who likes papa roach
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]i could have done without seeing that[/quote]



in fairness you brought it up :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

i blame gleeso
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

it's always the safest bet
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote][/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

fucking nindorsement :xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Ninny »

:idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

hey ninny do you like the band ghost?



[youtube]sAsOIObY54E[/youtube]

[youtube]sEcLj6aadqs[/youtube]

[youtube]0PakoE1eBps[/youtube]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]3bfVE6E2eaw[/youtube] :(
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Ninny »

Sounds sweet :idea: Is that the grim picture in your sig? :grim: Looks very black metal
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It is :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"]I approve of this thread[/quote][/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Ninny"]Sounds sweet :idea: Is that the grim picture in your sig? :grim: Looks very black metal[/quote]





yep. they have a very 70's sound. one of the better new bands out now days
Post Reply