STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
- Clint Eastwood
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02
STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Anybody looking for original, crushing and truly mindblowing DEATH METAL from a veteran band?
Well, forget about MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE and try IMMOLATION for a change!!!
Here comes their brandnew 5-track ep "Providence"...and it's a FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
<!-- m -->http://www.scionav.com/downloads?id=album/7474<!-- m -->
Well, forget about MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE and try IMMOLATION for a change!!!
Here comes their brandnew 5-track ep "Providence"...and it's a FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
<!-- m -->http://www.scionav.com/downloads?id=album/7474<!-- m -->
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Where have these guys been hiding? My god, they're great!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Clint Eastwood
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
HIDING??? they've released 3 full records since 2005 and toured the planet!!!
why am I mentioning 2005?
hey guys, that's the year Disco D rejoined MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE...and it took them 6 years (!) to come up with ONE (!!!) shitstorm of an album that...you know!
why am I mentioning 2005?
hey guys, that's the year Disco D rejoined MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE...and it took them 6 years (!) to come up with ONE (!!!) shitstorm of an album that...you know!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Devy is just being sarcastic.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13889">viewto ... t=13889</a><!-- l -->
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13889">viewto ... t=13889</a><!-- l -->
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
This is very disappointing 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Clint Eastwood
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
ooops, .didn't know this has been posted before!
but anyway....IMMOLATION 2011 > MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE 2011
but anyway....IMMOLATION 2011 > MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE 2011
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]
I laughed way too hard at this
I laughed way too hard at this
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]
eston, is that you?
eston, is that you?
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
do you also have a great selection of watches and viagra to sell?

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
watches and viagra 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Hi, it is interesting.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]
eston, is that you?[/quote]

did eston post here? I used to talk to him on the smn board
[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]
eston, is that you?[/quote]
did eston post here? I used to talk to him on the smn board
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
years ago
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
I think Eston posts as Rhino now. It might not be him though, I don't know. They all look the same to me.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
but also, no.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
I remember duder 
Who was the native american bloke again? Is he still here ?
Who was the native american bloke again? Is he still here ?

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
SHUT UP STEPHEN's fellating lover?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Clint Eastwood
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
boring!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]boring![/quote]
i know right?
bring on them cocks
i know right?
bring on them cocks
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Silly Chapel ladies 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
this thread is grand. I wish more chapel folk would post elsewhere like this.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote]
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]years ago[/quote]
now I remember
he's quite an
vocalist
now I remember
he's quite an
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
COCKS
WHERE ARE THEY
WHERE ARE THEY
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
love the sig ryan, good horror what the fuck happened to it.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
i am going to add more sooner or later 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
i remember seeing that evil dead 2 cover in the horror section when i was little and it always scared the piss out of me 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
yeah, thats always been the appeal too, seeing those covers when i was a kid and thinking "i must see this!" 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
this cover caught my eye and had to be viewed (a few years later of course as i had to work up the courage to see it):

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
I've been jamming some fearnet 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
i wish i had that. stupid dishnetwork 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Get rid of that shit
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
directv is worse though, and also doesn't have fearnet.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
Time to move where fearnet is available
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote][/quote]

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE
[quote name="rhino"]yeah, thats always been the appeal too, seeing those covers when i was a kid and thinking "i must see this!"
[/quote]
I got absolutely addicted to Nightmare on Elm Street (especially 3, 4, and 5) as a kid and it was a direct result of seeing the plethora of awesome horror tape covers at the video rental place as a kid and nagging my parents until they gave in. Modern horror fails in comparison in this period.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation