STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02

STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Clint Eastwood »

Anybody looking for original, crushing and truly mindblowing DEATH METAL from a veteran band?

Well, forget about MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE and try IMMOLATION for a change!!!

Here comes their brandnew 5-track ep "Providence"...and it's a FREE DOWNLOAD!!!



<!-- m -->http://www.scionav.com/downloads?id=album/7474<!-- m -->
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

Where have these guys been hiding? My god, they're great!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Clint Eastwood »

HIDING??? they've released 3 full records since 2005 and toured the planet!!!

why am I mentioning 2005?

hey guys, that's the year Disco D rejoined MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE...and it took them 6 years (!) to come up with ONE (!!!) shitstorm of an album that...you know!
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

:interessant: :interessant: :interessant:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Anjel »

Devy is just being sarcastic. :redneck:



<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13889">viewto ... t=13889</a><!-- l -->
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by M.Bison »

You ruined it :frown:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

This is very disappointing :frown:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Clint Eastwood »

ooops, .didn't know this has been posted before!

but anyway....IMMOLATION 2011 > MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE 2011
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by rhino »

bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]



I laughed way too hard at this
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]



eston, is that you?
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by baron von blondle »

do you also have a great selection of watches and viagra to sell?
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Abzu »

watches and viagra :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

Hi, it is interesting.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="rhino"]bring them here so i can suck all of their dicks[/quote]



eston, is that you?[/quote]



:redneck:





did eston post here? I used to talk to him on the smn board :huh:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Mesarthim »

years ago
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

I think Eston posts as Rhino now. It might not be him though, I don't know. They all look the same to me.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Mesarthim »

:redneck:





but also, no.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by agony bagony »

eston, there's an obscure 1.0 reference
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by agony bagony »

eston's last name is uy :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by rhino »

wut
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by M.Bison »

I remember duder :santa:



Who was the native american bloke again? Is he still here ?
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

SHUT UP STEPHEN's fellating lover?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 05:02

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Clint Eastwood »

boring!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]boring![/quote]





i know right?



bring on them cocks
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Devy »

Silly Chapel ladies :frown:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

this thread is grand. I wish more chapel folk would post elsewhere like this.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]years ago[/quote]



now I remember :santa:



he's quite an :xx: vocalist
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by rhino »

COCKS





WHERE ARE THEY
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

love the sig ryan, good horror what the fuck happened to it.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by rhino »

i am going to add more sooner or later :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

i remember seeing that evil dead 2 cover in the horror section when i was little and it always scared the piss out of me :gay:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by rhino »

yeah, thats always been the appeal too, seeing those covers when i was a kid and thinking "i must see this!" :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

this cover caught my eye and had to be viewed (a few years later of course as i had to work up the courage to see it):



Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I've been jamming some fearnet :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

i wish i had that. stupid dishnetwork :shakefist:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Get rid of that shit
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

directv is worse though, and also doesn't have fearnet.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Time to move where fearnet is available
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Clint Eastwood"]MORBID DINGSBUMSSCHEIßE[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="rhino"]yeah, thats always been the appeal too, seeing those covers when i was a kid and thinking "i must see this!" :santa:[/quote]

:idea: I got absolutely addicted to Nightmare on Elm Street (especially 3, 4, and 5) as a kid and it was a direct result of seeing the plethora of awesome horror tape covers at the video rental place as a kid and nagging my parents until they gave in. Modern horror fails in comparison in this period.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: STREET TEAMS RULE!!!~2ONE

Post by droidspawn »

+12 years*
Post Reply