i will be broke on tuesday

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

tom waits - bad as me

coldplay - mylo xyloto

jedi mind tricks - violence begets violence

black tusk - set the dial

skinny puppy - handover





yeah i like coldplay :fuckoff:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by jawn galliano »

i didn't know SP had a new one coming out, but i'd suggest saving your money. 99% chance it's gonna be awful :homework:



i'm super excited about a new tom waits disc though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

the new waits was streaming last week for free with a code but it ended friday. Heard it, and it's definitely tom, follows his formulas pretty much to a T but it's a great record nonetheless.



the skinny puppy samples of every song are up on youtube. you are right it doesn't sound too good but my interest is still peaked.



[youtube]LOc-kkC-Wds[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by jawn galliano »

that's mostly correct. the process had a few good tracks but you can tell dwayne didn't make it thru the recording of the full thing. brap was fucking awesome too, but that was all leftovers from earlier times so i guess that doesn't really count :redneck:



all of the new studio material after the process has been uniformly garbage though, such a shame
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Meat Engine »

Coldplay. :oldryan::::::::::::::::::::::::



:doubleoldpersonalpreferences:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

i've enjoyed them since i seen the yellow video on mtv in like 2000 :gay:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by jawn galliano »

i once did an unwitting jam to a coldplay cover at my fellating lover's house a few years ago. we were all drunk and he was playing what i later learned was a coldplay song on the piano, and there was a drum machine there that nobody was playing so i jumped on the bitch and busted out some sweet beats
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by rhino »

i will be picking up black tusk and pearl jam 20 dvd
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]Gmecdo6SV7g[/youtube]

[youtube]n1O9X0_WNTY[/youtube]

[youtube]lxXkCg5ukcc[/youtube]

[youtube]WFesKVrKYus[/youtube]

[youtube]o4ZurppJmTM[/youtube]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by deckard »

i get paid tuesday so no brokes for me
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]pearl jam 20 dvd[/quote]



They aired it on pbs friday night pretty :interessant:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by agony bagony »

lulu doesnt come out on tuesday :huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

nah that's the 1st
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by agony bagony »

so you will be broke on that day as well then :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

incorrect
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Buying up every copy in fargo
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Mesarthim »

and burning them?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Or listen to them all at the same time
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]Coldplay. :oldryan::::::::::::::::::::::::



:doubleoldsexualpreferences:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]Or listen to them all at the same time[/quote]



:shake:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by jawn galliano »

i am listening to the new ein herr waits, i'm diggin' it so far



[quote name="Nick"]Or listen to them all at the same time[/quote]



quintuple music :shock:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

waits doesn't know how to not be awesome
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by jawn galliano »

it's baffling how consistently good this hard-on bearer has been over the course of what, like 40 years now?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Abzu »

I cannot disagree.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by rhino »

[youtube]hGy8a18q_Ho[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]They aired it on pbs friday night pretty :interessant:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by droidspawn »

The new Tom Waits is so damn good it may just be my favorite so far this year. I'll give it more time before arriving at this decision :judge:
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: i will be broke on tuesday

Post by Redd »

Triarii need to release Exile already. Stop pushing it back! :waa:



Also



[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Coldplay. :oldryan::::::::::::::::::::::::



:doubleoldsexualpreferences:[/quote][/quote]
Post Reply