Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Oct 2011, 09:05
tom waits - bad as me
coldplay - mylo xyloto
jedi mind tricks - violence begets violence
black tusk - set the dial
skinny puppy - handover
yeah i like coldplay
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 23 Oct 2011, 09:29
i didn't know SP had a new one coming out, but i'd suggest saving your money. 99% chance it's gonna be awful
i'm super excited about a new tom waits disc though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Oct 2011, 09:52
the new waits was streaming last week for free with a code but it ended friday. Heard it, and it's definitely tom, follows his formulas pretty much to a T but it's a great record nonetheless.
the skinny puppy samples of every song are up on youtube. you are right it doesn't sound too good but my interest is still peaked.
[youtube]LOc-kkC-Wds[/youtube]
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 23 Oct 2011, 10:33
that's mostly correct. the process had a few good tracks but you can tell dwayne didn't make it thru the recording of the full thing. brap was fucking awesome too, but that was all leftovers from earlier times so i guess that doesn't really count
all of the new studio material after the process has been uniformly garbage though, such a shame
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451 Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:
Post
by Meat Engine » 23 Oct 2011, 10:42
Coldplay.
:::::::::::::::::::::::
:doubleoldpersonalpreferences:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Oct 2011, 10:46
i've enjoyed them since i seen the yellow video on mtv in like 2000
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 23 Oct 2011, 10:55
i once did an unwitting jam to a coldplay cover at my fellating lover's house a few years ago. we were all drunk and he was playing what i later learned was a coldplay song on the piano, and there was a drum machine there that nobody was playing so i jumped on the bitch and busted out some sweet beats
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 23 Oct 2011, 11:14
i will be picking up black tusk and pearl jam 20 dvd
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Oct 2011, 13:24
[youtube]Gmecdo6SV7g[/youtube]
[youtube]n1O9X0_WNTY[/youtube]
[youtube]lxXkCg5ukcc[/youtube]
[youtube]WFesKVrKYus[/youtube]
[youtube]o4ZurppJmTM[/youtube]
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 23 Oct 2011, 13:52
i get paid tuesday so no brokes for me
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 23 Oct 2011, 22:01
[quote name="rhino"]pearl jam 20 dvd[/quote]
They aired it on pbs friday night pretty
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Oct 2011, 22:40
nah that's the 1st
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 23 Oct 2011, 22:59
so you will be broke on that day as well then
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Oct 2011, 23:44
incorrect
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 23 Oct 2011, 23:45
Buying up every copy in fargo
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 24 Oct 2011, 00:03
and burning them?
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 24 Oct 2011, 00:12
Or listen to them all at the same time
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 24 Oct 2011, 00:25
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Coldplay.
:::::::::::::::::::::::
:doubleoldsexualpreferences:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Oct 2011, 00:28
[quote name="Nick"]Or listen to them all at the same time[/quote]
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 25 Oct 2011, 01:43
i am listening to the new ein herr waits, i'm diggin' it so far
[quote name="Nick"]Or listen to them all at the same time[/quote]
quintuple music
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 25 Oct 2011, 02:03
waits doesn't know how to not be awesome
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 25 Oct 2011, 02:06
it's baffling how consistently good this hard-on bearer has been over the course of what, like 40 years now?
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 25 Oct 2011, 02:09
I cannot disagree.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 25 Oct 2011, 20:16
[youtube]hGy8a18q_Ho[/youtube]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 25 Oct 2011, 21:11
[quote name="Nick"]They aired it on pbs friday night pretty
[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 26 Oct 2011, 02:59
The new Tom Waits is so damn good it may just be my favorite so far this year. I'll give it more time before arriving at this decision
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA
Post
by Redd » 26 Oct 2011, 03:16
Triarii need to release Exile already. Stop pushing it back!
Also
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Coldplay.
:::::::::::::::::::::::
:doubleoldsexualpreferences:[/quote][/quote]