i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by rhino »

[youtube]8AJT8PCzZFY[/youtube]





:grimb:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by droidspawn »

I was just going to make an alice thread, like seconds away.



aic :xx:



layne :xx: :tear:



aic with william :xx:



most consistent band in recent memory :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by rhino »

speaking of aic with william, i need to dig up black gives way to blue. it has a fall weather vibe for me, i think its because it came out in fall '09 (or close to fall). man, 2 years flew by already





[youtube]2D37POA11KY[/youtube]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by shadowalk »

The new AIC record is two years old now. :alien:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:



new record out no later than summer I predict. The producer said he has them booked in the studio through the 1st of the year.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by rhino »

they are in the studio now?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]speaking of aic with william, i need to dig up black gives way to blue. it has a fall weather vibe for me, i think its because it came out in fall '09 (or close to fall). man, 2 years flew by already





[youtube]2D37POA11KY[/youtube][/quote]



I'd rather listen to lateralus
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by rhino »

that could be a good poll :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by droidspawn »

I assume they are in the studio now, shit seems secretive for some reason. anne wilson said they were in the studio in july, maybe they were just demoing, now they are actually recording. That's what I imagine anyways.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol

Post by Abzu »

:tear:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply