i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
[youtube]8AJT8PCzZFY[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
I was just going to make an alice thread, like seconds away.
aic
layne
aic with william
most consistent band in recent memory
aic
layne
aic with william
most consistent band in recent memory
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
speaking of aic with william, i need to dig up black gives way to blue. it has a fall weather vibe for me, i think its because it came out in fall '09 (or close to fall). man, 2 years flew by already
[youtube]2D37POA11KY[/youtube]
[youtube]2D37POA11KY[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
The new AIC record is two years old now. 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
new record out no later than summer I predict. The producer said he has them booked in the studio through the 1st of the year.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
they are in the studio now?
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
[quote name="rhino"]speaking of aic with william, i need to dig up black gives way to blue. it has a fall weather vibe for me, i think its because it came out in fall '09 (or close to fall). man, 2 years flew by already
[youtube]2D37POA11KY[/youtube][/quote]
I'd rather listen to lateralus
[youtube]2D37POA11KY[/youtube][/quote]
I'd rather listen to lateralus
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
that could be a good poll 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
I assume they are in the studio now, shit seems secretive for some reason. anne wilson said they were in the studio in july, maybe they were just demoing, now they are actually recording. That's what I imagine anyways.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i want to taste dirty, stinging pistol
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.