new burzum remake album samples

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

new burzum remake album samples

Post by rhino »

User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by Abzu »

:grimb:



I like how this sounds and will probably get it.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by Hugo. »

Sounds pretty goods. Got some good riffs in there.
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by Verbal »

listened to key to the gate and my journey to the stars



sound like shit
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by jawn galliano »

sounds like some superfluous cash-grabby bullshit to me. i'll just listen to the originals which are all better versions anyway, tyvm
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by vO)))id »

I agree. I don't know what to think of this...

I'm just very, very glad he didn't touch Filosofem and Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by neckred »

I'll just go ahead and listen to the originals
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name=";,,;"]:grimb:



I like how this sounds and will probably get it.[/quote]
Post Reply