new burzum remake album samples
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: new burzum remake album samples
I like how this sounds and will probably get it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: new burzum remake album samples
listened to key to the gate and my journey to the stars
sound like shit
sound like shit
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: new burzum remake album samples
sounds like some superfluous cash-grabby bullshit to me. i'll just listen to the originals which are all better versions anyway, tyvm
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: new burzum remake album samples
I agree. I don't know what to think of this...
I'm just very, very glad he didn't touch Filosofem and Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.
I'm just very, very glad he didn't touch Filosofem and Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: new burzum remake album samples
[quote name=";,,;"]
I like how this sounds and will probably get it.[/quote]
I like how this sounds and will probably get it.[/quote]




