appreciation
rising force - Yngwie Malmsteen
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
rising force - Yngwie Malmsteen
[youtube]paHugvyOZZ4[/youtube]
appreciation

appreciation

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: rising force - Yngwie Malmsteen
I can appreciate for a few minutes, and then I'm like "ok dude, do something else." I can appreciate when I don't have to listen to more than one song in a row.
Also, his fills are soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
Also, his fills are soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)