Hey Cunty

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Hey Cunty

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]kmkMRUNK8Q4[/youtube]
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by Boss Primigenius »

:xx:



For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite :huh:
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by Boss Primigenius »

[youtube]3Ob6O0GEMK0[/youtube]



[youtube]7g4L47kEcS0[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Mem"]:xx:



For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite :huh:[/quote]





same



[youtube]uh31oEgpDAw[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by Ninny »

Angel Dust is hard to top :xx:

[youtube]ELdkzsN_oco[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by rhino »

what are your all thoughts on album of the year?
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by Boss Primigenius »

Ashes to Ashes was the first Faith No More song I ever heard. I don't think I've listened to that album since those days. Time to dig it out!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hey Cunty

Post by Abzu »

I remember seeing Epic on MTV back when The Real Thing was still newish. :xx: I was like :thingy: MOAR!!!1 though I was a wee lad of 10. My first FNM tape was Angel Dust when it came out and I was all :thingy: FUCKYEAH!!!1



I listen to Stripsearch a lot.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply