Hey Cunty
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Hey Cunty
For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Hey Cunty
[youtube]3Ob6O0GEMK0[/youtube]
[youtube]7g4L47kEcS0[/youtube]
[youtube]7g4L47kEcS0[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey Cunty
[quote name="Mem"]
For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite
[/quote]
same
[youtube]uh31oEgpDAw[/youtube]

For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite
same
[youtube]uh31oEgpDAw[/youtube]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Hey Cunty
Angel Dust is hard to top
[youtube]ELdkzsN_oco[/youtube]
[youtube]ELdkzsN_oco[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey Cunty
what are your all thoughts on album of the year?
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Hey Cunty
Ashes to Ashes was the first Faith No More song I ever heard. I don't think I've listened to that album since those days. Time to dig it out!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hey Cunty
I remember seeing Epic on MTV back when The Real Thing was still newish.
I was like
MOAR!!!1 though I was a wee lad of 10. My first FNM tape was Angel Dust when it came out and I was all
FUCKYEAH!!!1
I listen to Stripsearch a lot.
I listen to Stripsearch a lot.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.