The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

In what has to be the most narcissistic thing I've done as an adult, the new CD will be released on my birthday: february 18th.



No labels - it's going via CdBaby electronic distro so you can pick it up at I-Tunes, Amazon, etc etc etc etc. They cover everything and everyone electronic.



Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. We have a bonus track up our sleeve and are looking at doing a limited CD run including the song.



The tracklisting is:



1. Caveat

2. In Our Hearts

3. Amazing Pain

4. Death To Metal

5. Walk

6. Magnificent

7. A Good Old Fashioned Head Kicking

8. White Flag

9. Far From Over

10. Let Me Sleep

11. The Floating World



It's me and Mr.Macey, with Ol and MattBerzerker trading off solos on 'Far From Over'.



That will be all for now.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

finally :ba:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

:greenie:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

\m//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

:thingy::::::::::::::::;;;;





















Incidentally, my birthday is the 16th.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

About god damn time beany
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by jawn galliano »

as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mesarthim »

:xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit :xx:[/quote]

Beat me to it. :redneck:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]you ever gonna do merch for this project, beano?[/quote]



Merch and physical CDs have to wait to see how the initial paid downloads take, and what the reaction to the album is. If I get a few hundred downloads within 4-6 months, then they're the next step.



[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit :xx:[/quote]

Beat me to it. :redneck:[/quote]



Haha, I wanted to stir shit up a bit with that song title. The Pantera 'Walk' is such an iconic metal track and everyone knows it. However The Senseless 'Walk' in comparison helps illustrate the massive difference between this album and the rest of popular metal, musically and lyrically. It'll hold its own, no worries about that



[youtube]cWqR_TUCvmw[/youtube]



:idea:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="beandorkio"]

Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. [/quote]



:bang: news



this will be me. hardcopy :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

walk rules :bang:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]walk rules :bang:[/quote]
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]you ever gonna do merch for this project, beano?[/quote]



Merch and physical CDs have to wait to see how the initial paid downloads take, and what the reaction to the album is. If I get a few hundred downloads within 4-6 months, then they're the next step.



[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit :xx:[/quote]

Beat me to it. :redneck:[/quote]



Haha, I wanted to stir shit up a bit with that song title. The Pantera 'Walk' is such an iconic metal track and everyone knows it. However The Senseless 'Walk' in comparison helps illustrate the massive difference between this album and the rest of popular metal, musically and lyrically. It'll hold its own, no worries about that



[youtube]cWqR_TUCvmw[/youtube]



:idea:[/quote]

You should send Stormy a one-off version with Walk replaced with a cover of the Pantera song.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]so you're saying i'll have to download and buy a copy of the album? you crafty businessman you :redneck:[/quote]



Hahaha...actually I'm operating from a principle of sard. Let me explain: I sent out a few full copies of 'the floating world' to friends and contacts in and amongst the music industry last year and did not get a reply from any of them. That reaction either says that everyone in the music business are lazy buggers, or that the album's so shit that they feel embarrased even corresponding with me.



Now, I'm pretty sure we've made the greatest metal album of the decade. At the very least it stomps IDI into dust. But just on the off-chance that we've made a pile of dung that nobody likes or buys, then I'll save myself a few grand printing up t-shirts and CDs that barely anyone wants.



If it's rightfully hailed as the genius output of princes amongst men in the prime of their metal - AND paid downloads reflect that - then I'll start creating all sorts of delicious extra stuff. Feel free to add suggestions of a download/reward scale, I'm thinking 100 downloads create a video, 150 press CDs, 250 create shirts, 300 create another video....
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

i will buy off itunes or amazon for sure, and i'll buy a physical copy when/if its out, under the condition it says thanks rhino in the thank you's :santa:





i always wanted to be in a thank you list :fonz:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

I will buy said as well most def. big ups to the frosty fargo lands :grimsanta:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

I think there should be a section of liner notes that appears to have been wrung through the word c.ensors. Or, rather, that's what I would/will do.



Either way, I'm going to buy the fuck out of this thing.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by jawn galliano »

i'll buy it on itunes, because i have a whole mess of unspent credit on there :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Hugo"]:greenie:[/quote]
Image
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Cheers guys.



[quote name="rhino"]i will buy off itunes or amazon for sure, and i'll buy a physical copy when/if its out, under the condition it says thanks rhino in the thank you's :santa: i always wanted to be in a thank you list :fonz:[/quote]



Ima draw a humongous cock and balls on the cover of yours



:santa:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

:fuckoff: :santa:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

in case I haven't already told you Ryan, I already know what your favourite track will be: Let Me Sleep



Miserable slow doomfest :grim:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Haunty »

This coincides nicely with me having money and wanting to blow it on your album! :greenie:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Haunty »

:redneck:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="HbW"]:redneck:[/quote]
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]



Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.



And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]



Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.



And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.[/quote]

Chris Brown tribute! :greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]



Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.



And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.[/quote]



I don't need any more encouragement to break her unusually pointy face, but I appreciate the effort :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by SCUNT »

I hate buying anything digital so let me know once you get them physical copies beany :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Nice big interview over at Lurker : <!-- m -->http://www.lurkerspath.com/2012/02/10/e ... senseless/<!-- m -->



And what hey ho? - the album is being streamed for a short period. Link at the bottom of the interview.



:bang:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

Quick, bend over while I've still got all this smoke in my mouth!



You're probably the best interviewee in music. It's refreshing to see someone being honest and calling folk out on being shit rather than bringing out the classic "This album will be better than the last!" lines and such.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mr. P »

Wait what, Is it King Diamond singing or who? =)



Dude, nice interview but oh man the production sounds extreme metally good!
:xx:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

The poor bastard who interviewed me had to do some serious editing. I gave him 8084 words of serious bile, and he had to edit it to about a third of that.



Compared to the hellstorm of shit I originally rained, this one's as coy as a chastity belt wearing 12-year old nun in a burqa.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by baron von blondle »

I haven't listened yet but I like the cut of your jib Sammy boy. No graveyard photo shoots, no all black wardrobe and throwing the horns. This inspires me to risk the notion that the genre isn't a total carcrash of homo-erotic dribble.



I will make time in my ever so busy cultural schedule to imbibe your vibe :gay:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

our lord and master got an advance copy last month
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Grudge »

I am listening to your album. Normally this should be a big enough honor for most people. But I will go a bit further in this case, and write a review for this album soon.
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Sweeet! Thanks in advance for that. I'm curious to see what people will think hey.



I will be requesting I-Tunes/Amazon reviews once it's out and available on those, even if it's something as simple as 'brrrapTING'. Got to get them review stats up. I will promise all sorts of humourous and loving things in return, which I am yet to think of.



[quote name="baron von blondle"]I haven't listened yet but I like the cut of your jib Sammy boy. No graveyard photo shoots, no all black wardrobe and throwing the horns. This inspires me to risk the notion that the genre isn't a total carcrash of homo-erotic dribble[/quote]



Ta - yeah, I'm making a massive huge point of not being all metal. I'm fooling no-one with this face. Besides, always hated the traditional metal aesthetic.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

Is there a method of purchasing it that'd see you getting a bigger cut or does CDbaby negate that?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

CDBaby give up the most money the quickest. Their cut is negligible.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out :santa:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
darkreignofset
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 66
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 08:58
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by darkreignofset »

That interview was awesome!!! enjoying the stream of the floating world aswell
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]I am listening to your album. Normally this should be a big enough honor for most people. But I will go a bit further in this case, and write a review for this album soon.[/quote]



You can include it in that novel youre writing. You know, that novel youve been working on.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

album is seriously good sam. thanks for making good tunes in 2012. they are hard to come by these days.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Haunty »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out :santa:[/quote][/quote]



I will also be splooging money in this general direction at that time.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out :santa:[/quote][/quote]



I will also be splooging money in this general direction at that time.[/quote]

:jizz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by zim »

i'll be searching for rihanna blogspots soon
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Post Reply