The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
In what has to be the most narcissistic thing I've done as an adult, the new CD will be released on my birthday: february 18th.
No labels - it's going via CdBaby electronic distro so you can pick it up at I-Tunes, Amazon, etc etc etc etc. They cover everything and everyone electronic.
Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. We have a bonus track up our sleeve and are looking at doing a limited CD run including the song.
The tracklisting is:
1. Caveat
2. In Our Hearts
3. Amazing Pain
4. Death To Metal
5. Walk
6. Magnificent
7. A Good Old Fashioned Head Kicking
8. White Flag
9. Far From Over
10. Let Me Sleep
11. The Floating World
It's me and Mr.Macey, with Ol and MattBerzerker trading off solos on 'Far From Over'.
That will be all for now.
No labels - it's going via CdBaby electronic distro so you can pick it up at I-Tunes, Amazon, etc etc etc etc. They cover everything and everyone electronic.
Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. We have a bonus track up our sleeve and are looking at doing a limited CD run including the song.
The tracklisting is:
1. Caveat
2. In Our Hearts
3. Amazing Pain
4. Death To Metal
5. Walk
6. Magnificent
7. A Good Old Fashioned Head Kicking
8. White Flag
9. Far From Over
10. Let Me Sleep
11. The Floating World
It's me and Mr.Macey, with Ol and MattBerzerker trading off solos on 'Far From Over'.
That will be all for now.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
\m//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Incidentally, my birthday is the 16th.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
About god damn time beany
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit
[/quote]
Beat me to it.
Beat me to it.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Skinoperable"]you ever gonna do merch for this project, beano?[/quote]
Merch and physical CDs have to wait to see how the initial paid downloads take, and what the reaction to the album is. If I get a few hundred downloads within 4-6 months, then they're the next step.
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit
[/quote]
Beat me to it.
[/quote]
Haha, I wanted to stir shit up a bit with that song title. The Pantera 'Walk' is such an iconic metal track and everyone knows it. However The Senseless 'Walk' in comparison helps illustrate the massive difference between this album and the rest of popular metal, musically and lyrically. It'll hold its own, no worries about that
[youtube]cWqR_TUCvmw[/youtube]

Merch and physical CDs have to wait to see how the initial paid downloads take, and what the reaction to the album is. If I get a few hundred downloads within 4-6 months, then they're the next step.
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit
Beat me to it.
Haha, I wanted to stir shit up a bit with that song title. The Pantera 'Walk' is such an iconic metal track and everyone knows it. However The Senseless 'Walk' in comparison helps illustrate the massive difference between this album and the rest of popular metal, musically and lyrically. It'll hold its own, no worries about that
[youtube]cWqR_TUCvmw[/youtube]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]
Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. [/quote]
news
this will be me. hardcopy
Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. [/quote]
this will be me. hardcopy
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="rhino"]walk rules
[/quote]

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]you ever gonna do merch for this project, beano?[/quote]
Merch and physical CDs have to wait to see how the initial paid downloads take, and what the reaction to the album is. If I get a few hundred downloads within 4-6 months, then they're the next step.
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit
[/quote]
Beat me to it.
[/quote]
Haha, I wanted to stir shit up a bit with that song title. The Pantera 'Walk' is such an iconic metal track and everyone knows it. However The Senseless 'Walk' in comparison helps illustrate the massive difference between this album and the rest of popular metal, musically and lyrically. It'll hold its own, no worries about that
[youtube]cWqR_TUCvmw[/youtube]
[/quote]
You should send Stormy a one-off version with Walk replaced with a cover of the Pantera song.
[quote name="Skinoperable"]you ever gonna do merch for this project, beano?[/quote]
Merch and physical CDs have to wait to see how the initial paid downloads take, and what the reaction to the album is. If I get a few hundred downloads within 4-6 months, then they're the next step.
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]as long as 'walk' isn't a pantera cover, i'm all over this shit
Beat me to it.
Haha, I wanted to stir shit up a bit with that song title. The Pantera 'Walk' is such an iconic metal track and everyone knows it. However The Senseless 'Walk' in comparison helps illustrate the massive difference between this album and the rest of popular metal, musically and lyrically. It'll hold its own, no worries about that
[youtube]cWqR_TUCvmw[/youtube]
You should send Stormy a one-off version with Walk replaced with a cover of the Pantera song.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Skinoperable"]so you're saying i'll have to download and buy a copy of the album? you crafty businessman you
[/quote]
Hahaha...actually I'm operating from a principle of sard. Let me explain: I sent out a few full copies of 'the floating world' to friends and contacts in and amongst the music industry last year and did not get a reply from any of them. That reaction either says that everyone in the music business are lazy buggers, or that the album's so shit that they feel embarrased even corresponding with me.
Now, I'm pretty sure we've made the greatest metal album of the decade. At the very least it stomps IDI into dust. But just on the off-chance that we've made a pile of dung that nobody likes or buys, then I'll save myself a few grand printing up t-shirts and CDs that barely anyone wants.
If it's rightfully hailed as the genius output of princes amongst men in the prime of their metal - AND paid downloads reflect that - then I'll start creating all sorts of delicious extra stuff. Feel free to add suggestions of a download/reward scale, I'm thinking 100 downloads create a video, 150 press CDs, 250 create shirts, 300 create another video....
Hahaha...actually I'm operating from a principle of sard. Let me explain: I sent out a few full copies of 'the floating world' to friends and contacts in and amongst the music industry last year and did not get a reply from any of them. That reaction either says that everyone in the music business are lazy buggers, or that the album's so shit that they feel embarrased even corresponding with me.
Now, I'm pretty sure we've made the greatest metal album of the decade. At the very least it stomps IDI into dust. But just on the off-chance that we've made a pile of dung that nobody likes or buys, then I'll save myself a few grand printing up t-shirts and CDs that barely anyone wants.
If it's rightfully hailed as the genius output of princes amongst men in the prime of their metal - AND paid downloads reflect that - then I'll start creating all sorts of delicious extra stuff. Feel free to add suggestions of a download/reward scale, I'm thinking 100 downloads create a video, 150 press CDs, 250 create shirts, 300 create another video....
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
i will buy off itunes or amazon for sure, and i'll buy a physical copy when/if its out, under the condition it says thanks rhino in the thank you's
i always wanted to be in a thank you list
i always wanted to be in a thank you list
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I will buy said as well most def. big ups to the frosty fargo lands 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I think there should be a section of liner notes that appears to have been wrung through the word c.ensors. Or, rather, that's what I would/will do.
Either way, I'm going to buy the fuck out of this thing.
Either way, I'm going to buy the fuck out of this thing.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
i'll buy it on itunes, because i have a whole mess of unspent credit on there 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Cheers guys.
[quote name="rhino"]i will buy off itunes or amazon for sure, and i'll buy a physical copy when/if its out, under the condition it says thanks rhino in the thank you's
i always wanted to be in a thank you list
[/quote]
Ima draw a humongous cock and balls on the cover of yours

[quote name="rhino"]i will buy off itunes or amazon for sure, and i'll buy a physical copy when/if its out, under the condition it says thanks rhino in the thank you's
Ima draw a humongous cock and balls on the cover of yours
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
in case I haven't already told you Ryan, I already know what your favourite track will be: Let Me Sleep
Miserable slow doomfest
Miserable slow doomfest
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
This coincides nicely with me having money and wanting to blow it on your album! 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="HbW"]
[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]
Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.
And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.
Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.
And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]
Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.
And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.[/quote]
Chris Brown tribute!
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]
Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.
And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.[/quote]
Chris Brown tribute!
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]
Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.
And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.[/quote]
I don't need any more encouragement to break her unusually pointy face, but I appreciate the effort
[quote name="Devy"]I just hope they don't get to Mediafire before this comes out![/quote]
Hahaha...actually might create two dozen accounts across a dozen PCs for various torrent, upload, and share sites and rename a few folders of Rihanna songs as the Senseless Floating World tracks....and upload them. See who can be bothered battling through the sard to get their pirate download.
And not even good Rihanna songs either. Like, her worst ones that make you just want to punch her in her triceratops head until she stops.[/quote]
I don't need any more encouragement to break her unusually pointy face, but I appreciate the effort
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I hate buying anything digital so let me know once you get them physical copies beany 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Nice big interview over at Lurker : <!-- m -->http://www.lurkerspath.com/2012/02/10/e ... senseless/<!-- m -->
And what hey ho? - the album is being streamed for a short period. Link at the bottom of the interview.

And what hey ho? - the album is being streamed for a short period. Link at the bottom of the interview.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Quick, bend over while I've still got all this smoke in my mouth!
You're probably the best interviewee in music. It's refreshing to see someone being honest and calling folk out on being shit rather than bringing out the classic "This album will be better than the last!" lines and such.
You're probably the best interviewee in music. It's refreshing to see someone being honest and calling folk out on being shit rather than bringing out the classic "This album will be better than the last!" lines and such.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Wait what, Is it King Diamond singing or who? =)
Dude, nice interview but oh man the production sounds extreme metally good!
Dude, nice interview but oh man the production sounds extreme metally good!
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
The poor bastard who interviewed me had to do some serious editing. I gave him 8084 words of serious bile, and he had to edit it to about a third of that.
Compared to the hellstorm of shit I originally rained, this one's as coy as a chastity belt wearing 12-year old nun in a burqa.
Compared to the hellstorm of shit I originally rained, this one's as coy as a chastity belt wearing 12-year old nun in a burqa.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I haven't listened yet but I like the cut of your jib Sammy boy. No graveyard photo shoots, no all black wardrobe and throwing the horns. This inspires me to risk the notion that the genre isn't a total carcrash of homo-erotic dribble.
I will make time in my ever so busy cultural schedule to imbibe your vibe
I will make time in my ever so busy cultural schedule to imbibe your vibe

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
our lord and master got an advance copy last month
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I am listening to your album. Normally this should be a big enough honor for most people. But I will go a bit further in this case, and write a review for this album soon.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Sweeet! Thanks in advance for that. I'm curious to see what people will think hey.
I will be requesting I-Tunes/Amazon reviews once it's out and available on those, even if it's something as simple as 'brrrapTING'. Got to get them review stats up. I will promise all sorts of humourous and loving things in return, which I am yet to think of.
[quote name="baron von blondle"]I haven't listened yet but I like the cut of your jib Sammy boy. No graveyard photo shoots, no all black wardrobe and throwing the horns. This inspires me to risk the notion that the genre isn't a total carcrash of homo-erotic dribble[/quote]
Ta - yeah, I'm making a massive huge point of not being all metal. I'm fooling no-one with this face. Besides, always hated the traditional metal aesthetic.
I will be requesting I-Tunes/Amazon reviews once it's out and available on those, even if it's something as simple as 'brrrapTING'. Got to get them review stats up. I will promise all sorts of humourous and loving things in return, which I am yet to think of.
[quote name="baron von blondle"]I haven't listened yet but I like the cut of your jib Sammy boy. No graveyard photo shoots, no all black wardrobe and throwing the horns. This inspires me to risk the notion that the genre isn't a total carcrash of homo-erotic dribble[/quote]
Ta - yeah, I'm making a massive huge point of not being all metal. I'm fooling no-one with this face. Besides, always hated the traditional metal aesthetic.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Is there a method of purchasing it that'd see you getting a bigger cut or does CDbaby negate that?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
CDBaby give up the most money the quickest. Their cut is negligible.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out
[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- darkreignofset
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 08:58
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
That interview was awesome!!! enjoying the stream of the floating world aswell

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I am listening to your album. Normally this should be a big enough honor for most people. But I will go a bit further in this case, and write a review for this album soon.[/quote]
You can include it in that novel youre writing. You know, that novel youve been working on.
You can include it in that novel youre writing. You know, that novel youve been working on.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
album is seriously good sam. thanks for making good tunes in 2012. they are hard to come by these days.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out
[/quote][/quote]
I will also be splooging money in this general direction at that time.
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out
I will also be splooging money in this general direction at that time.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="HbW"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out
[/quote][/quote]
I will also be splooging money in this general direction at that time.[/quote]

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Devy"]Then I'll buy it straight from CDbaby when it comes out
I will also be splooging money in this general direction at that time.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
i'll be searching for rihanna blogspots soon
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless