deftones - diamond eyes

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

deftones - diamond eyes

Post by rhino »

[youtube]2bK4aeahcXc[/youtube]



:tvrky:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

Record is sex. Release eros god dammit!!!!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

:necro:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

......it's been out 2 years
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by zambon »

never liked deftones ... ive seen them live 3 times though

the first one was in 2001 on the withe poney tour, i almost feel asleep,

that vocals :shakefist:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Im gonna sex this record up tomorrow :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

do it real good like
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Nick"]Im gonna sex this record up tomorrow :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by rhino »

good men
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by deckard »

its ok
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]good men[/quote]



a few?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by rhino »

:tvrky:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

:brushteeth:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by rhino »

hey jorsh what do you think of nachtmystium?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by droidspawn »

I don't like them at all :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: deftones - diamond eyes

Post by rhino »

:homework:



the ep with zack simmons from goatwhore rocks some nuts



[youtube]88UFTS39Gz8[/youtube]





:bang:
Post Reply