deftones - diamond eyes
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
deftones - diamond eyes
[youtube]2bK4aeahcXc[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
Record is sex. Release eros god dammit!!!!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
......it's been out 2 years
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
never liked deftones ... ive seen them live 3 times though
the first one was in 2001 on the withe poney tour, i almost feel asleep,
that vocals
the first one was in 2001 on the withe poney tour, i almost feel asleep,
that vocals
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
Im gonna sex this record up tomorrow 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
do it real good like
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
[quote name="Nick"]Im gonna sex this record up tomorrow
[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
good men
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
its ok
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
[quote name="rhino"]good men[/quote]
a few?
a few?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
hey jorsh what do you think of nachtmystium?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
I don't like them at all 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: deftones - diamond eyes
the ep with zack simmons from goatwhore rocks some nuts
[youtube]88UFTS39Gz8[/youtube]