I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Mesarthim »

IN FLAMES' Albuquerque Concert Cut Short After Bomb Threat - Feb. 10, 2012

<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=169545<!-- m -->



Swedish metallers IN FLAMES were forced to cut their set short last night (Thursday, February 9) at the Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque, New Mexico after someone called in a bomb threat. According to Twitter messages from various members of IN FLAMES and their tour co-headliners TRIVIUM, the vice squad showed up at the venue and pulled the plug on IN FLAMES' performance just as the band was about to play the closing song of its set, "Take This Life".
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Hugo. »

Knowing America, the name of the band alone was probably enough to spike a terror alert.



What with its... 'incendiary' nature. :brushteeth:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Devy »

But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by agony bagony »

^

|

|

|
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote][/quote]
:xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by shadowalk »

It's probably someone from anus.com
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Holocaust »

My girlfriend just moved back from ABQ and she said people call in bomb threats to that place all the time. :frown:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!

Post by Hugo. »

Its probably Walter White yo.



When I saw In flames at Grasspop I remember thinking the band before were better. The band before were Lacuna Coil. :homework:
Image
Post Reply