IN FLAMES' Albuquerque Concert Cut Short After Bomb Threat - Feb. 10, 2012
<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=169545<!-- m -->
Swedish metallers IN FLAMES were forced to cut their set short last night (Thursday, February 9) at the Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque, New Mexico after someone called in a bomb threat. According to Twitter messages from various members of IN FLAMES and their tour co-headliners TRIVIUM, the vice squad showed up at the venue and pulled the plug on IN FLAMES' performance just as the band was about to play the closing song of its set, "Take This Life".
I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
Knowing America, the name of the band alone was probably enough to spike a terror alert.
What with its... 'incendiary' nature.
What with its... 'incendiary' nature.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Devy"]But on the plus side, they didn't get to play Take This Life.[/quote][/quote]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
It's probably someone from anus.com
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
My girlfriend just moved back from ABQ and she said people call in bomb threats to that place all the time. 

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I know In Flames sucks now, but COME ON!
Its probably Walter White yo.
When I saw In flames at Grasspop I remember thinking the band before were better. The band before were Lacuna Coil.
When I saw In flames at Grasspop I remember thinking the band before were better. The band before were Lacuna Coil.
