Hey, you know who's better than you?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

David Byrne, that's who.



[youtube]I1wg1DNHbNU[/youtube]



:bigsuit:::::::::::::::
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by rhino »

[youtube]yX6FsTIq6ls[/youtube]





aw shit son
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

[youtube]AWtCittJyr0[/youtube]



This is the best music video ever. I refuse to believe that anyone can argue that fact :judge:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Hugo. »

Check out the Byrne lad's moves at 1:20. LITERALLY the most electrifying moves in sports entertainment.



[youtube]KsksSWOxq2Y[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

I wish NDMG was still around so he could see me make the following comment:



David Byrne is the greatest frontman to have ever lived. That video just confirmed it.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

I'd pay good money to see Karl do the dance that Herr Hugo pointed out in that video.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

He needs to do it during the end of Black Seeds of Vengeance :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

I hate to say this, being as I brought it up and all, but I can't stop laughing at that image of that in my head :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Devy »

While Karl's doing that dance, Dallas can be wearing a giant suit :thingy:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]it would bring in a whole new breed of nile fans![/quote]



THEYRE BREEDING? :shock:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey, you know who's better than you?

Post by Hugo. »

They went and got everything pregnant :homework:
Image
Post Reply