The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
lyrics: <!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Devy"]I got it direct from CDBaby. Go to <!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m --> and click on the MusicStore link on the left. Then click "Artist's Albums", click the link to buy it and then follow the instructions from there. I don't know what the conversion rate from Dollars to Euros is, but I ended up paying £6.20
[/quote]
7,46 € was total. Incl. postage fee
7,46 € was total. Incl. postage fee
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]lyrics: <!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->[/quote]
nice blog pal!
wise beano

nice blog pal!
wise beano
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
First review is in!
<!-- m -->http://metalasfuck.net/zine/reviews/201 ... -own-label<!-- m -->
And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:
<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->
If only we had that thread saved from when he joined the board...
<!-- m -->http://metalasfuck.net/zine/reviews/201 ... -own-label<!-- m -->
And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:
<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->
If only we had that thread saved from when he joined the board...
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:
<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->[/quote]
YES
::::::::::::::
also, if you want a laugh and you haven't done so already, you should look him up on facebook.
<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->[/quote]
YES
also, if you want a laugh and you haven't done so already, you should look him up on facebook.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]
[quote name="beandorkio"]And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:
<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->[/quote]
YES
::::::::::::::
also, if you want a laugh and you haven't done so already, you should look him up on facebook.[/quote]
I tried to google him but couldn't found any suitable hits. And Myspace page was viewable only for "friends".
[quote name="beandorkio"]And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:
<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->[/quote]
YES
also, if you want a laugh and you haven't done so already, you should look him up on facebook.[/quote]
I tried to google him but couldn't found any suitable hits. And Myspace page was viewable only for "friends".
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
weird, the FB profile came up as the first hit on google. granted, i have no clue if it's the same person or not, but it's highly amusing to assume it is 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Lavabug"]Hey beany
[/quote]
fidelium
[/quote]fidelium
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
That blog is hilarious, beano
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
yeah, really cool blog. signed up for updates earlier.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon.
Also, blog is
Also, blog is
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Abzu"] blog is
[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Abzu"] blog is
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Abzu"] blog is

- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Abzu"]I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon[/quote]
Hahahahahaha, read it! Everything that I was trying to say with the song 'Death To Metal', but could only say it by playing ridiculous metal.
Thanks a bazillion man!
Cheers folks for the feeback on the blog. I'm going to have to start including the odd picture, and I've plenty plenty more shit to put up there.
Hahahahahaha, read it! Everything that I was trying to say with the song 'Death To Metal', but could only say it by playing ridiculous metal.
Thanks a bazillion man!
Cheers folks for the feeback on the blog. I'm going to have to start including the odd picture, and I've plenty plenty more shit to put up there.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may
but may is almost next month! 
good work captain
good work captain
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon[/quote]
Hahahahahaha, read it! Everything that I was trying to say with the song 'Death To Metal', but could only say it by playing ridiculous metal.
Thanks a bazillion man!
Cheers folks for the feeback on the blog. I'm going to have to start including the odd picture, and I've plenty plenty more shit to put up there.[/quote]

[quote name="Abzu"]I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon[/quote]
Hahahahahaha, read it! Everything that I was trying to say with the song 'Death To Metal', but could only say it by playing ridiculous metal.
Thanks a bazillion man!
Cheers folks for the feeback on the blog. I'm going to have to start including the odd picture, and I've plenty plenty more shit to put up there.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="scunty mcscunterson"]beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may
but may is almost next month! 
good work captain[/quote]
$4 for a pink book but no money for Beany?
good work captain[/quote]
$4 for a pink book but no money for Beany?
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="scunty mcscunterson"]beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may
but may is almost next month! 
good work captain[/quote]
$4 for a pink book but no money for Beany?[/quote]
that cd aint gonna cost $4 is it?
also the book is pink and black. much like beano himself
[quote name="scunty mcscunterson"]beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may
good work captain[/quote]
$4 for a pink book but no money for Beany?[/quote]
that cd aint gonna cost $4 is it?
also the book is pink and black. much like beano himself
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Just about to chuck a link to this on the blog, thought I'd put it here first....
<!-- m -->http://www.uberrock.co.uk/hell-is-gig-s ... -hell.html<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.uberrock.co.uk/hell-is-gig-s ... -hell.html<!-- m -->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
beano write an essay collection. seriously pretty please. you're giving solid gold away for free
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Now there's an interesting thought. How do you reckon I go about doing that?
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
put together a little collection of things from your ein blog and elsewhere and send them to a bunch of agents. say "hello, i'm beandorkio, i play ridiculous heavy metal music and have lots of stories about the equally ridiculous events that transpired as a result of promoting that music with live shows. i want to write a book about those stories and make lots of money for myself and a publishing company as well." (sleep with the agent, if it seems like doing so would help.)
honestly this is a cant-miss plan and i see no flaws in it.
honestly this is a cant-miss plan and i see no flaws in it.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I think I may use that as my approach letter, word for word.
What's the name I put in the acknowledgements. 'Ham Slice'?
What's the name I put in the acknowledgements. 'Ham Slice'?
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
good writers attribute. great ones steal
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]Just about to chuck a link to this on the blog, thought I'd put it here first....
<!-- m -->http://www.uberrock.co.uk/hell-is-gig-s ... -hell.html<!-- m -->[/quote]
:::::;;;;
<!-- m -->http://www.uberrock.co.uk/hell-is-gig-s ... -hell.html<!-- m -->[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I really enjoyed the bit about touring the USA and the bullshit that goes along with it. that should be required reading for any band wishing to tour here. you may or may not have read recently, but malevolent creation said that they will no longer tour the USA anymore despite it being their home country. curious as to what your thoughts on that are.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]good writers attribute. great ones steal[/quote]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
re: malevolent creation not touring the US anymore...hard for me to say. I gotta keep in mind that I haven't played in the US since 2003, nearly ten years ago now!
But yeah, most of the memories aren't particularly pleasant. We were always getting a fucking from someone, whether it was the promoter, tour manager, booking agent, venue, random vice squad, etc, and apart from the obvious fuckings we got there were also quite a few venues where they just didn't want you there. You'd go in, and the venue and staff and promoters and everyone would just be giving these super-unfriendly vibes, and have a big chip on their shoulder about something. One in three places was alright.
Contrast that to europe where almost every venue's happy to see you, promoters look after you a lot more, you get fed at a lot of places and accomodation at quite a few others, and none of the random drama.
Also, Berzerker finished when they came back from their last US tour with Obituary, Goatwhore, Krisiun, etc. I asked Luke why, and he was like death metal's just dead over in the US now, it's no longer the holy grail. Even in the US that lineup was only pulling around 100 people to each show, and 200 people were the biggest nights. It might be different if you're on a deathcore lineup, I don't know.
But yeah, most of the memories aren't particularly pleasant. We were always getting a fucking from someone, whether it was the promoter, tour manager, booking agent, venue, random vice squad, etc, and apart from the obvious fuckings we got there were also quite a few venues where they just didn't want you there. You'd go in, and the venue and staff and promoters and everyone would just be giving these super-unfriendly vibes, and have a big chip on their shoulder about something. One in three places was alright.
Contrast that to europe where almost every venue's happy to see you, promoters look after you a lot more, you get fed at a lot of places and accomodation at quite a few others, and none of the random drama.
Also, Berzerker finished when they came back from their last US tour with Obituary, Goatwhore, Krisiun, etc. I asked Luke why, and he was like death metal's just dead over in the US now, it's no longer the holy grail. Even in the US that lineup was only pulling around 100 people to each show, and 200 people were the biggest nights. It might be different if you're on a deathcore lineup, I don't know.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Skinoperable"]they would be all over it like whitney houston on free crack.[/quote]

[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="ham slice"]put together a little collection of things from your ein blog and elsewhere and send them to a bunch of agents. say "hello, i'm beandorkio, i play ridiculous heavy metal music and have lots of stories about the equally ridiculous events that transpired as a result of promoting that music with live shows. i want to write a book about those stories and make lots of money for myself and a publishing company as well." (sleep with the agent, if it seems like doing so would help.)
honestly this is a cant-miss plan and i see no flaws in it.[/quote]
"The Dirt, Beano style"
honestly this is a cant-miss plan and i see no flaws in it.[/quote]
"The Dirt, Beano style"
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I'll write a Foreword to it with old Morpheus stories and call it 'Beans And Franks'.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.