The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

:xx:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

lyrics: <!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Devy"]I got it direct from CDBaby. Go to <!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m --> and click on the MusicStore link on the left. Then click "Artist's Albums", click the link to buy it and then follow the instructions from there. I don't know what the conversion rate from Dollars to Euros is, but I ended up paying £6.20 :santa:[/quote]



7,46 € was total. Incl. postage fee :redneck:
:xx:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="beandorkio"]lyrics: <!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->[/quote]



nice blog pal!

wise beano

:santa:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

First review is in!



<!-- m -->http://metalasfuck.net/zine/reviews/201 ... -own-label<!-- m -->



:thingy:



And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:

<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->



If only we had that thread saved from when he joined the board...
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="beandorkio"]And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:

<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->[/quote]



YES :thingy:::::::::::::::



also, if you want a laugh and you haven't done so already, you should look him up on facebook.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Derek Waters?"]
[quote name="beandorkio"]And for anyone wanting a stroll down memory lane, I replay the Jonathon Coonrod story here:

<!-- m -->http://thesenseless.wordpress.com/2012/ ... ng-haters/<!-- m -->[/quote]



YES :thingy:::::::::::::::



also, if you want a laugh and you haven't done so already, you should look him up on facebook.[/quote]



I tried to google him but couldn't found any suitable hits. And Myspace page was viewable only for "friends".
:xx:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by jawn galliano »

weird, the FB profile came up as the first hit on google. granted, i have no clue if it's the same person or not, but it's highly amusing to assume it is :redneck:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by deckard »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Hey beany

Image[/quote]



fidelium :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mesarthim »

That blog is hilarious, beano
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by deckard »

yeah, really cool blog. signed up for updates earlier.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon.



Also, blog is :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Abzu"] blog is :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Abzu"] blog is :xx:[/quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Abzu"]I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon[/quote]



Hahahahahaha, read it! Everything that I was trying to say with the song 'Death To Metal', but could only say it by playing ridiculous metal.

Thanks a bazillion man!



Cheers folks for the feeback on the blog. I'm going to have to start including the odd picture, and I've plenty plenty more shit to put up there.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may :tear: but may is almost next month! :gay:



good work captain
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="beandorkio"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I left a review on CDBaby and Amazon[/quote]



Hahahahahaha, read it! Everything that I was trying to say with the song 'Death To Metal', but could only say it by playing ridiculous metal.

Thanks a bazillion man!



Cheers folks for the feeback on the blog. I'm going to have to start including the odd picture, and I've plenty plenty more shit to put up there.[/quote]

:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="scunty mcscunterson"]beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may :tear: but may is almost next month! :gay:



good work captain[/quote]



$4 for a pink book but no money for Beany?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="scunty mcscunterson"]beano that blog is amazing. it makes me wish i wasn't poor so i could buy the floating world now instead of in may :tear: but may is almost next month! :gay:



good work captain[/quote]



$4 for a pink book but no money for Beany?[/quote]



that cd aint gonna cost $4 is it?



also the book is pink and black. much like beano himself :grimsanta:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Just about to chuck a link to this on the blog, thought I'd put it here first....

<!-- m -->http://www.uberrock.co.uk/hell-is-gig-s ... -hell.html<!-- m -->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

beano write an essay collection. seriously pretty please. you're giving solid gold away for free
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Now there's an interesting thought. How do you reckon I go about doing that?
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

put together a little collection of things from your ein blog and elsewhere and send them to a bunch of agents. say "hello, i'm beandorkio, i play ridiculous heavy metal music and have lots of stories about the equally ridiculous events that transpired as a result of promoting that music with live shows. i want to write a book about those stories and make lots of money for myself and a publishing company as well." (sleep with the agent, if it seems like doing so would help.)



honestly this is a cant-miss plan and i see no flaws in it.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

I think I may use that as my approach letter, word for word.

What's the name I put in the acknowledgements. 'Ham Slice'?
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

good writers attribute. great ones steal
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="beandorkio"]Just about to chuck a link to this on the blog, thought I'd put it here first....

<!-- m -->http://www.uberrock.co.uk/hell-is-gig-s ... -hell.html<!-- m -->[/quote]

:lol: :xx::::::;;;;
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mesarthim »

I really enjoyed the bit about touring the USA and the bullshit that goes along with it. that should be required reading for any band wishing to tour here. you may or may not have read recently, but malevolent creation said that they will no longer tour the USA anymore despite it being their home country. curious as to what your thoughts on that are.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="beandorkio"]good writers attribute. great ones steal[/quote]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by agony bagony »

atta boy!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

re: malevolent creation not touring the US anymore...hard for me to say. I gotta keep in mind that I haven't played in the US since 2003, nearly ten years ago now!



But yeah, most of the memories aren't particularly pleasant. We were always getting a fucking from someone, whether it was the promoter, tour manager, booking agent, venue, random vice squad, etc, and apart from the obvious fuckings we got there were also quite a few venues where they just didn't want you there. You'd go in, and the venue and staff and promoters and everyone would just be giving these super-unfriendly vibes, and have a big chip on their shoulder about something. One in three places was alright.

Contrast that to europe where almost every venue's happy to see you, promoters look after you a lot more, you get fed at a lot of places and accomodation at quite a few others, and none of the random drama.



Also, Berzerker finished when they came back from their last US tour with Obituary, Goatwhore, Krisiun, etc. I asked Luke why, and he was like death metal's just dead over in the US now, it's no longer the holy grail. Even in the US that lineup was only pulling around 100 people to each show, and 200 people were the biggest nights. It might be different if you're on a deathcore lineup, I don't know.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Image
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]they would be all over it like whitney houston on free crack.[/quote]



:thingy:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="ham slice"]put together a little collection of things from your ein blog and elsewhere and send them to a bunch of agents. say "hello, i'm beandorkio, i play ridiculous heavy metal music and have lots of stories about the equally ridiculous events that transpired as a result of promoting that music with live shows. i want to write a book about those stories and make lots of money for myself and a publishing company as well." (sleep with the agent, if it seems like doing so would help.)



honestly this is a cant-miss plan and i see no flaws in it.[/quote]



"The Dirt, Beano style"
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

I'll write a Foreword to it with old Morpheus stories and call it 'Beans And Franks'.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply