what's up with these guys?
their last album came out 10 years ago!
Metal archives lists them as active...
Myrkskog
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Myrkskog
oh yeah, I forgot he played in this band as well.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Myrkskog
[quote name="Skinoperable"]destructhor has kind of been touring with MA for a while. seeing how he is the only guitarist in the band, this could pose a bit of a problem if they wanted to crank out any new material. if they do, hopefully their lyrics will be exponentially better.[/quote]
The lyrics have to stay as they are, they're hilarious!
The lyrics have to stay as they are, they're hilarious!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Myrkskog
That's the one I always think of
Shortly followed by...
Hey man, tired of being a loser?
Tired of being a redneck?
What about a fucking wreck?
I think you should put your life under check
Hey man, tired of being a loser?
Tired of being a redneck?
What about a fucking wreck?
I think you should put your life under check
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Myrkskog
I'm going to blame the language barrier. I just read through the cd booklet and every single song has terrible lyrics. It's weird looking at Indisposible Deaths and laughing, considering that song is fucking great.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Myrkskog
Aside from the obvious two, every song on that album is fucking
::::::::::::::::::: in spite of the lyrics
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]