Myrkskog

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Myrkskog

Post by Mesarthim »

what's up with these guys?



their last album came out 10 years ago!



Metal archives lists them as active...
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Myrkskog

Post by droidspawn »

they have tool-itis
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Myrkskog

Post by Mesarthim »

oh yeah, I forgot he played in this band as well.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Myrkskog

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]destructhor has kind of been touring with MA for a while. seeing how he is the only guitarist in the band, this could pose a bit of a problem if they wanted to crank out any new material. if they do, hopefully their lyrics will be exponentially better.[/quote]



The lyrics have to stay as they are, they're hilarious!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Myrkskog

Post by Devy »

That's the one I always think of :redneck: Shortly followed by...



Hey man, tired of being a loser?

Tired of being a redneck?

What about a fucking wreck?

I think you should put your life under check
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Myrkskog

Post by Devy »

I'm going to blame the language barrier. I just read through the cd booklet and every single song has terrible lyrics. It's weird looking at Indisposible Deaths and laughing, considering that song is fucking great.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Myrkskog

Post by Devy »

Aside from the obvious two, every song on that album is fucking :xx:::::::::::::::::::: in spite of the lyrics
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply