the best song on the best album called california
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the best song on the best album called california
that song is about a city in california but also about other things. and it is not on an album called california. your comment is therefore invalid
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: the best song on the best album called california
Ars Moriendi gets the nod from my face.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: the best song on the best album called california
[quote name="Devy"]Ars Moriendi gets the nod from my face.[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: the best song on the best album called california
Now I want to listen to this record in the car when I go home in an hour, but I don't have it on my phone 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: the best song on the best album called california
I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the best song on the best album called california
Golem II but robots a close second.
[quote name="Devy"]I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too
[/quote]
I can't as I just got to work
[quote name="Devy"]I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too
I can't as I just got to work
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: the best song on the best album called california
This one is tough
I think I'd go with none of them knew they were robots. Which also deserves a spot in the ass-shakin' thread 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: the best song on the best album called california
Votes without posts 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the best song on the best album called california
one day you'll be sitting at the big kids' table with the rest of us
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: the best song on the best album called california
also, golem really is a bizarre choice. that one and retrovertigo are the only tracks on the album that i can immediately say 'no, this is definitely not my favorite song on this album'.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the best song on the best album called california
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]also, golem really is a bizarre choice. that one and retrovertigo are the only tracks on the album that i can immediately say 'no, this is definitely not my favorite song on this album'.[/quote]
retrovertigo i could see maybe. (but it's a big maybe.) golem and the holy filament are the "eh" ones for me
retrovertigo i could see maybe. (but it's a big maybe.) golem and the holy filament are the "eh" ones for me
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the best song on the best album called california
GOLEM II IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the best song on the best album called california
[quote name="Friendroid"]
[quote name="ham slice"]*yourselves[/quote]
*yourself
Singular.
To the point of actually speaking on behalf of the rest of the users.[/quote]
i'm not the only one sitting at my table but you are the only one at yours
[quote name="ham slice"]*yourselves[/quote]
*yourself
Singular.
To the point of actually speaking on behalf of the rest of the users.[/quote]
i'm not the only one sitting at my table but you are the only one at yours
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: the best song on the best album called california
i'm going to go with
and 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: the best song on the best album called california
[quote name="Beer [Bot]":3odguk5v]GOLEM II IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME[/quote]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the best song on the best album called california
dusty and stormy need to lay off a okahoma slamma, I likes what I likes yo
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the best song on the best album called california
it was one of the first bungle songs i heard so it holds a special place in mein <3 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the best song on the best album called california
well i think we can all agree that the holy filament is not the best song on california
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the best song on the best album called california
it's the only one i regularly skip 
vanity fair on the other hand is neat stuffs
vanity fair on the other hand is neat stuffs
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: the best song on the best album called california
golem is hardly booty-shakin' music, at least compared to none of them knew they were robots. 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: the best song on the best album called california
If you can't shake your booty to Ars Moriendi then you'd better have a fucking doctor's note 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: the best song on the best album called california
[quote name="ham slice"]what'd you vote zim[/quote]
I don't know what this thread is about
I don't know what this thread is about
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation