[youtube]T9TvcAMENJE[/youtube]
Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
this showed up in my recommended videos and i am enjoying it
[youtube]T9TvcAMENJE[/youtube]
[youtube]T9TvcAMENJE[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
i liked it - never heard anything else from them
shame he died though
shame he died though
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
I like them to. they were progressing as a band rather nicely, tis a shame.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
[quote name="moist mastectomy mastication"]this was almost ok at best. those lyrics 
also, the main vocalist/guitarist looks like he wants to be varg[/quote]
apparently you're not the only one.
from the youtube comments:
To those who respect my son and his family, thank you. I have no interest to find out who this other man ,Varg is, The only similarity seems, is he has a beard. Please stop the comparisons. None of us are like another. We all are unique. My son, was an exception though in my opinion. David was a genius, multi talented and was a quality man. David was loved by many and will be missed forever. Our lives are now forever changed, we are trying to adjust to life with out David. That is very hard,,,
EstherJussila 2 weeks ago
also, the main vocalist/guitarist looks like he wants to be varg[/quote]
apparently you're not the only one.
from the youtube comments:
To those who respect my son and his family, thank you. I have no interest to find out who this other man ,Varg is, The only similarity seems, is he has a beard. Please stop the comparisons. None of us are like another. We all are unique. My son, was an exception though in my opinion. David was a genius, multi talented and was a quality man. David was loved by many and will be missed forever. Our lives are now forever changed, we are trying to adjust to life with out David. That is very hard,,,
EstherJussila 2 weeks ago
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
well considering they started as a black metal band I wouldn't be shocked.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
[youtube]cbWJmBMMp3Q[/youtube]
- NothingButFear
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 18:29
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
The Green Album 
Your time is now!
With screams you defy, still silence rings
Prayers to some god won't change a thing
The gleam in your eyes reduced to tears
And deep in your heart you have nothing but fear...
With screams you defy, still silence rings
Prayers to some god won't change a thing
The gleam in your eyes reduced to tears
And deep in your heart you have nothing but fear...
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
i don't care for this song or this band
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
color me shocked.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
I enjoy this
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]cbWJmBMMp3Q[/youtube][/quote]
hey that's at ralph's! i know way too many people in that crowd
hey that's at ralph's! i know way too many people in that crowd
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
no it's a little dive just across town. they have shows there pretty often, and woods of ypres were regulars. which is baffling 'cuz apparently they're from canada 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
you're not that far from canada...
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
i've been jamming and singing this song all day 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
[quote name="Too Many Mormons"]you're not that far from canada...[/quote]
according to google it's just shy of a thousand miles from their city to here. which is a pretty long haul for playing shows that draw like 50-100 people
according to google it's just shy of a thousand miles from their city to here. which is a pretty long haul for playing shows that draw like 50-100 people
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
paying several hundred dollars to do so would be pretty
though.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
they must've been able to get some bitchin' guarantees. or they just toured a lot and here just happened to be on the way 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
i feel like that was one of the most unnecessary arguments evar
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
oh yeah?! well i wouldn't characterize it as an argument, you CLOD!
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
I enjoyed what I heard, so I decided to get one of their albums. Not regretting it.

- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery
[quote name="Dudley"]oh yeah?! well i wouldn't characterize it as an argument, you CLOD![/quote]


the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless