Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by zim »

this showed up in my recommended videos and i am enjoying it :xx: :bang:



[youtube]T9TvcAMENJE[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by zim »

i liked it - never heard anything else from them



shame he died though
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Mesarthim »

I like them to. they were progressing as a band rather nicely, tis a shame.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="moist mastectomy mastication"]this was almost ok at best. those lyrics :oldryan:



also, the main vocalist/guitarist looks like he wants to be varg[/quote]



apparently you're not the only one.



from the youtube comments:



To those who respect my son and his family, thank you. I have no interest to find out who this other man ,Varg is, The only similarity seems, is he has a beard. Please stop the comparisons. None of us are like another. We all are unique. My son, was an exception though in my opinion. David was a genius, multi talented and was a quality man. David was loved by many and will be missed forever. Our lives are now forever changed, we are trying to adjust to life with out David. That is very hard,,,



EstherJussila 2 weeks ago
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Mesarthim »

well considering they started as a black metal band I wouldn't be shocked.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by rhino »

[youtube]cbWJmBMMp3Q[/youtube]
User avatar
NothingButFear
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 78
Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 18:29
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by NothingButFear »

The Green Album :xx:
Your time is now!

With screams you defy, still silence rings

Prayers to some god won't change a thing

The gleam in your eyes reduced to tears

And deep in your heart you have nothing but fear...
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't care for this song or this band
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Mesarthim »

color me shocked.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by SCUNT »

I enjoy this
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]cbWJmBMMp3Q[/youtube][/quote]



hey that's at ralph's! i know way too many people in that crowd :homework:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

no it's a little dive just across town. they have shows there pretty often, and woods of ypres were regulars. which is baffling 'cuz apparently they're from canada :alien:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Mesarthim »

you're not that far from canada...
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by zim »

i've been jamming and singing this song all day :grim:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Too Many Mormons"]you're not that far from canada...[/quote]



according to google it's just shy of a thousand miles from their city to here. which is a pretty long haul for playing shows that draw like 50-100 people :alien:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

paying several hundred dollars to do so would be pretty :homework: though.



:homework:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

they must've been able to get some bitchin' guarantees. or they just toured a lot and here just happened to be on the way :bulb:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Mesarthim »

Correct
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by zim »

i feel like that was one of the most unnecessary arguments evar
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by jawn galliano »

oh yeah?! well i wouldn't characterize it as an argument, you CLOD!
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by Aaron »

I enjoyed what I heard, so I decided to get one of their albums. Not regretting it.
Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Post by zim »

[quote name="Dudley"]oh yeah?! well i wouldn't characterize it as an argument, you CLOD![/quote]



Image
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Post Reply