This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]PqSe-YmV09g[/youtube]



That main riff :bang:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:

Post by FUKKET »

I like that album, but I wouldn't put "groovy" and "Deicide" in the same sentence...
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:

Post by Paste Human »

Holy deception has some parts I would consider groovy:



[youtube]bH7ZZjBaa-Q[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:

Post by Holocaust »

[youtube]pou6RrQDbbc[/youtube]



Blasphemer covered this when I saw em a few months ago :xx::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Image
Post Reply