That main riff
This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:
[youtube]PqSe-YmV09g[/youtube]
That main riff
That main riff
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:
I like that album, but I wouldn't put "groovy" and "Deicide" in the same sentence...
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:
Holy deception has some parts I would consider groovy:
[youtube]bH7ZZjBaa-Q[/youtube]
[youtube]bH7ZZjBaa-Q[/youtube]

- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: This is still one of them heaviest groovy tunes :xx:
[youtube]pou6RrQDbbc[/youtube]
Blasphemer covered this when I saw em a few months ago
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Blasphemer covered this when I saw em a few months ago
