He even takes the piss out of Yngwie during this
Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
[youtube]_dNxshHlp4w[/youtube]
He even takes the piss out of Yngwie during this
He even takes the piss out of Yngwie during this
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
Yngwie would play a flawless 15 minute harmonic minor solo, to which Pablo would go *plays sweeps with arse*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
Played with his arse, followed by Gilberto Concerto 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
I've been having my spirit broken by Terrifying Guitar Trip for the past few days. The influx of guitar tuition videos on Youtube is fucking 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
[quote name="Skinoperable"]even his pentatonic licks are difficult
[/quote]
That string skipping one is tasty.
That string skipping one is tasty.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
i'm really glad the old website is still intact:
<!-- m -->http://www.paulgilbert.com/Judas_Prius.html<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.paulgilbert.com/Judas_Prius.html<!-- m -->
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
*has page dedicated to japanese drink he doesn't like*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
Based on comments here I think I would enjoy this song a lot more if I actually played the guitar
On the other hand I used to live with a hard-on bearer who could play licks like that offhand. He said once you get the muscle memory for it it's actually pretty easy. I know Eric Friesen (RIP) of Windham Hell had the same thing to say about Malmsteen-esque leads, and he probably could have played circles around that dude.
On the other hand I used to live with a hard-on bearer who could play licks like that offhand. He said once you get the muscle memory for it it's actually pretty easy. I know Eric Friesen (RIP) of Windham Hell had the same thing to say about Malmsteen-esque leads, and he probably could have played circles around that dude.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Paul MOTHERFUCKING Gilbert
Perhaps this page from his website will help you fall in love with him <!-- m -->http://www.paulgilbert.com/Big_Shoes.html<!-- m -->
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]