Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493 Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland
Post
by Sarcofago » 25 May 2012, 02:10
Satyricon
Dark Medieval Times
The Shadowthrone
Pretty good
Two fucking great albums
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 25 May 2012, 04:49
really good but not in the black metal mood lately
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch
Post
by zim » 25 May 2012, 06:19
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[/quote]
one of his best movies
the dead vote well wrote: ↑ 18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 25 May 2012, 06:41
Dark Medieval Times is my all time favorite black metal album.
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 25 May 2012, 09:19
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom
Post
by Holocaust » 26 May 2012, 12:48
[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176 Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector
Post
by Paste Human » 27 May 2012, 14:18
Fantastic album. I used to listen to it constantly for a brief period when I lived elsewhere, so now every time I put it on I'm instantly taken back to that period of my life. I love how that works out