Medieval Times

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493
Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland

Medieval Times

Post by Sarcofago »

Satyricon :xx:



Dark Medieval Times

The Shadowthrone



Pretty good :xx:

Two fucking great albums :xx:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Medieval Times

Post by rhino »

really good but not in the black metal mood lately :santa:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Medieval Times

Post by zim »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]Image[/quote]



one of his best movies
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Medieval Times

Post by shadowalk »

Dark Medieval Times is my all time favorite black metal album. :grim:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Medieval Times

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]Image[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: Medieval Times

Post by Holocaust »

[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]Image[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Medieval Times

Post by Paste Human »

Fantastic album. I used to listen to it constantly for a brief period when I lived elsewhere, so now every time I put it on I'm instantly taken back to that period of my life. I love how that works out :xx:
Image
Post Reply