[youtube]manW5v-AR7U[/youtube]
Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth
I saw this at the record shop yesterday, might be interesting

[youtube]manW5v-AR7U[/youtube]
[youtube]manW5v-AR7U[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth
i give this the bore ring
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth
I like this but I have to be in the mood to listen 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth
didn't really like the vocals at first but they kind of grew on me. groovy tune.