Pleasant surprises
hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:
came out the end of may apparently. I'm gonna snag this fucker now.
Pleasant surprises
Pleasant surprises
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:
classic doom metal band in the vein of saint vitus, sabbath, witchfinder general, etc.
[youtube]EGxFREdBM64[/youtube]
[youtube]EGxFREdBM64[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
