hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by droidspawn »

came out the end of may apparently. I'm gonna snag this fucker now.



Pleasant surprises :gay:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by agony bagony »

who the hell is hour of 13
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by droidspawn »

classic doom metal band in the vein of saint vitus, sabbath, witchfinder general, etc.



[youtube]EGxFREdBM64[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by agony bagony »

ok then. carry on :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by rhino »

:xx: i forgot they had a new one, must check out
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by droidspawn »

:fonz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by rhino »

<!-- m -->http://depositfiles.com/files/q60ypmgp4<!-- m -->



i rule
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hour of 13 have a new album out :shock:

Post by droidspawn »

Image
Post Reply