hey ryan (new vod track)
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
this is what i'm talking about 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
much better than the enemy that they released last year. tim said loveless is the opening track on the new album. its coming out september sometime. can't wait.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
i think i will rock some vod tomorrow on the way to work 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
i have s/t in the vehicle now 
how far are you from lowes? I'm about 15-20 away from mine.
how far are you from lowes? I'm about 15-20 away from mine.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
20-25 minutes
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
not on the road i drive

coal trucks can be bastards at times though

coal trucks can be bastards at times though
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ryan (new vod track)
that looks like the type of road i took to work when I lived in PA for that one summer.